ebay: newly listed: Fimo Clay

Old January 27th 04, 09:13 PM
marilyn safier

Default ebay: newly listed: Fimo Clay

I have a box of unused Fimo clay listed---30 colors, low opening bid
Also two books for crocheted dinosaur toys, in my store...
Here's a link to get you started!
&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
After that you can get to my store and all my listings easily (those links
don't seem to work when I copy them in an email.)

--
Marilyn Safier: Crochet items and more!