Any body Knitting here or ....

Old May 12th 10, 05:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default Any body Knitting here or ....

Hallo knitteres crocheteres weavers ,,,,, can you look out from under
all this advertisements
mirjam
Old May 12th 10, 06:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Olwyn.Mary

On 5/11/2010 11:17 PM, mirjam wrote:
Hallo knitteres crocheteres weavers ,,,,, can you look out from under
all this advertisements
mirjam

I'm not knitting anything serious at present, trying to sew some clothes
for my summer wardrobe. However, if you are struggling to see past
all the advertisements, you might want to consider getting a new way of
reaching these boards. I use Mozilla Thunderbird and
eternal-september.org Both are free, and very rarely do any ads get through.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans
Old May 12th 10, 11:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

I'm not knitting anything serious at present, trying to sew some clothes
* for my summer wardrobe. *However, if you are struggling to see past
all the advertisements, you might want to consider getting a new way of
reaching these boards. *I use Mozilla Thunderbird and
eternal-september.org Both are free, and very rarely do any ads get through.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans

Thank you Olwyn Mary i will ask my advisor [son] about this . But i
noted other groups do work well without all this messy stuff ...
mirjam
Old May 12th 10, 06:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

I havent posted here for awhile. I've got a dish cloth on the needles.
And I'm crocheting squares for a lady to join to make a kid's afghan for
charity.

Carol Ann in WV

Old May 12th 10, 07:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On May 12, 1:08*pm, wrote:
I havent posted here for awhile. *I've got a dish cloth on the needles.
And I'm crocheting squares for a lady to join to make a kid's afghan for
charity.

Carol Ann in WV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I peek my head in here every day and was beginning to think all of you
moved to a new group and left me alone with all the spam...lol

I have several projects going at once on several knitting needles and
my knifty knitting loom and need to focus and finish before starting
something new. All of these half finished projects are for different
charities (Christmas)

I am having trouble focusing because my daughter's best friend and her
dog were killed by the husband and the house set on fire to cover up
the crime. We always hear about these senseless tragedies on tv and
feel bad but when it hits close to home it just throws so many lives
off balanced and time is needed to bounce back.
Old May 12th 10, 09:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Big hand shake to you
I am having trouble focusing because my daughter's best friend and her
dog were killed by the husband and the house set on fire to cover up
the crime. *We always hear about these senseless tragedies on tv and
feel bad but when it hits close to home it just throws so many lives
off balanced and time is needed to bounce back.

I am so sorry to read that , Alas during my life i lost friends to
such stupid vicious murders and to Terror acts and accident and ,,,,,
Please help yout daughter to stick to the good memories , maybe with
time she will be able to do some nice thing for the memory of her
friend ,, My heart is with you two .
mirjam
Old May 12th 10, 09:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

On May 12, 8:08*pm, wrote:
I havent posted here for awhile. *I've got a dish cloth on the needles.
And I'm crocheting squares for a lady to join to make a kid's afghan for
charity.

Carol Ann in WV

I admire you Carol , i never am able to finnish dish clothes , the
biggest i do in this department are hot oven mittens ,, dish
cloth ,,,,,,, not
mirjam