Knitting motor question

Old October 18th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
hippielady

Default Knitting motor question

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is using a Knitking/Brother knitting motor,
and if so, if you could answer a quick ? for me.

When I had it set up to run with my bulky machine, there was a gap
between the bar that hooks it onto the motor drive, now that I've
connected the standard gauge machine it appears the machine is sitting
too high for the connector. Did anyone else have this problem and
how did you resolve it? I'm just baffled.

Thanks,

HL

Old November 8th 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
[email protected]

On Oct 17, 4:44 pm, hippielady wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is using a Knitking/Brother knitting motor,
and if so, if you could answer a quick ? for me.

When I had it set up to run with my bulky machine, there was a gap
between the bar that hooks it onto the motor drive, now that I've
connected the standard gauge machine it appears the machine is sitting
too high for the connector. Did anyone else have this problem and
how did you resolve it? I'm just baffled.

Thanks,

HL

There are 2 sets of screws in the front, front set for bulky, back set
for regular gauge. Need to make sure you are using the right
positions. A

new motor for shimpo rk2 for sale arkey03755 Pottery 1 July 18th 11 05:03 PM
Atlas motor usage TheDormouse Polymer Clay 4 January 20th 07 07:38 PM
foredom micro motor tom kroll Carving 0 April 20th 06 03:17 PM
OT washing out motor oil smell? Julia Altshuler Quilting 17 December 23rd 04 09:00 PM
Need help motorizing a 1963 Schwinn with a DC motor CapriciousD General Crafting 7 September 5th 04 12:00 AM