AD : Pink Flower Ring ...

Old September 14th 04, 06:49 AM
bijoulune

Default AD : Pink Flower Ring ...

I read a lot and don't talk much ... tonight I Just want to show off a
little... this is the first ring that I'm really proud of and think it's
nice enough to go on Ebay ...

Please tell me it doesn't take always 2 hours to write text/edit pictures,
struggle with html editor etc ! I'm exausted !!

Julie zzzzzzzzz

Old September 14th 04, 07:13 AM
starlia

Once you get your template for eBay completed it doesn't take long. The
most I fuss over are photos most days.

The ring is adorable. I think you are going to start a new trend in
lampwork rings.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

.. .

Old September 14th 04, 07:50 AM
Su/Cutworks

Julie wrote:

I read a lot and don't talk much ... tonight I Just want to show off a
little... this is the first ring that I'm really proud of and think it's
nice enough to go on Ebay ...

It's lovely. I like the idea of a glass ring, although I'd need one a LOT
bigger. I'm sure it will do very well.

Please tell me it doesn't take always 2 hours to write text/edit pictures,
struggle with html editor etc ! I'm exausted !!

It can with the first shot at putting up an eBay auction. They do have an
option where your auction info is saved, where you can go back in and just
tweak the html to change the description and the rest. Otherwise, use
something simple like Front Page Express (it used to come bundled with MS
software but is still available out there for free at
http://sssd.k12.ar.us/departments/dts/training/fp.htm and is a very handy
and simple version of the fancy Front Page) to do your layout, copy the html
from it and past it in the space provided on your auction. I do all my
auction layouts in advance and then just copy and paste each one as I set up
the auction.

Good luck!

-Su

Old September 14th 04, 04:20 PM
Dr. Sooz

Your auction looks SO pretty! Love your logo!! But the ring....
~~~~KLUNK!~~~

WOW.

~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old September 14th 04, 04:20 PM
Dr. Sooz

I read a lot and don't talk much ...

TALK MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~

Old September 14th 04, 08:38 PM
bijoulune

Thank you all for the kind words ... it's encouraging a lot + + :-)

Thanks Sooz for the compliment on my logo, I wanted to make one that I feel
totally in harmony with. I think that's it ... (now have to be in harmony
with all the rest ! ;-)

Julie

Old September 14th 04, 08:45 PM
bijoulune

Su,

Thank you for the link, I'll go download and try that frontpage express ...
I have used dreamweaver but when I pasted the html code on Ebay, it didn't
looked the same as in the program ! thanks again for the clue !!

Julie

Old September 14th 04, 09:54 PM
Su/Cutworks

Julie wrote:

Thank you for the link, I'll go download and try that frontpage express

I have used dreamweaver but when I pasted the html code on Ebay, it didn't
looked the same as in the program ! thanks again for the clue !!

I had Front Page on my old computer, sadly it didn't make the transition
when the old one died but FP Express does what I want for simple things like
eBay. There are some good sources of templates and the like if you Google
'Front Page Express'. A lot of people still use it since it's such a great
price.

Good luck with your auctions and your html.

-Su

Old September 15th 04, 01:26 AM
Maeven

bijoulune wrote:
Thank you all for the kind words ... it's encouraging a lot + + :-)

Thanks Sooz for the compliment on my logo, I wanted to make one that I feel
totally in harmony with. I think that's it ... (now have to be in harmony
with all the rest ! ;-)

Julie

Very nice ring. And as Sooz says, talk more!

Wendy

[AD] Beaded Flower Newsletter - June 21 [email protected] Beads 0 June 22nd 04 04:09 AM
Beaded Flower Newsletter - March 29 [email protected] Beads 1 March 29th 04 04:46 AM
Beaded flower jewelry dmu Beads 0 December 9th 03 01:43 AM
[AD] Beaded Flower Newsletter - November 17 [email protected] Beads 0 November 17th 03 03:50 AM
[AD] Beaded Flower Newsletter - September 22 [email protected] Beads 0 September 22nd 03 03:14 PM