LNS Classes

Old March 15th 07, 12:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep

Default LNS Classes

In addition to returning to the world of 'higher' education (college), I am
still taking some classes at my LNS. They have started an UFO group, that
meets every 3rd Thursday of the month (no charge for this one) and I am also
signed up to A "Beyond Cross Stitch" class. This is a series of 10 small
kits, each with a new & 'different' stitch, from Victoria Sampler
(http://www.victoriasampler.com/Catal...itch/bxs_3.asp we started
at # 7)! I signed up for all 10, and will be going to the second class (I
completed the first project in a couple of hours, with interruptions from
DH, of course) this coming Monday afternoon!

The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old March 16th 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Alison

--

I love those Beyond Cross Stitch kits! I've done several of them and
have several more waiting. There are some great easy Hardanger kits

Alison
Old March 16th 07, 03:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep

wrote:

[...]

What I like is that there are 50 of them - from beginning cross stitch to
hardanger. According to the web site, 25 of them are Christmas (or
"Holiday" for those of you that are PC) themed. They said a wall-hanging
type of a quilt made from them would probably look great! Makes me want to
do all 50!!!

LNS Classes Magic Mood Jeep© Needlework 2 July 22nd 06 02:39 AM
First day of classes Cheryl Isaak Needlework 17 February 20th 06 09:47 PM
Pottery classes? windriverfamily Pottery 2 September 5th 05 02:07 PM
Hot Glass Classes Susan B. Beads 4 June 8th 05 06:39 AM
Classes? DreamBeadr Beads 32 June 18th 04 05:10 PM