The Bear Has Landed!

Old March 9th 10, 12:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Default The Bear Has Landed!

Geo Bear landed in Kent at 11:30 this morning, safe and sound!

If I end up going to York to see the Gadget Queen, I'll take him with
me. Otherwise I'll take him to Canterbury or Rochester, and send him on
his way in a couple or three days.

It was really fun to take a look through the saga of his journey so far.
http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old March 9th 10, 01:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

Kate XXXXXX wrote:

Geo Bear landed in Kent at 11:30 this morning, safe and sound!

If I end up going to York to see the Gadget Queen, I'll take him with
me. Otherwise I'll take him to Canterbury or Rochester, and send him on
his way in a couple or three days.

It was really fun to take a look through the saga of his journey so
far.

Thanks for letting us know you have GeoBear :-). I sent an e-mail
to Claudia last evening asking if she had sent him on yet. I'm sure she
posted something but there were so many posts when I returned from the
cruise that I just marked them all "read".
Claudia, if you read this, can you e-mail me any of the photos you
took while you had GeoBear? I have to spend time adding the ones from
Mirjam to the GeoBear so it would be just as easy to do it for two
locales :-). Well, I'll do that once I get my "regular" computer back
from the "puter doc this weekend so you can take your time on that.
Thanks again to everyone for joining in on this project & CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^
Old March 10th 10, 01:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

does GeoBear have his own google map?
that'd be cute to see where he has been. not just the 'mailed to' places but
all the places around there that he got to visit while with each person.
not sure how you do it but i've seen them set up for facebook groups.
i'm assuming you can do a google map for anything.
beats heck outta me tho, never tried it.
j.

"Tia Mary" wrote...

Old March 10th 10, 12:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

J* wrote:
does GeoBear have his own google map?
that'd be cute to see where he has been. not just the 'mailed to' places but
all the places around there that he got to visit while with each person.
not sure how you do it but i've seen them set up for facebook groups.
i'm assuming you can do a google map for anything.
beats heck outta me tho, never tried it.
j.

I've never tried it either and don't think I will -- LOL -- there's a
limit to the lengths to which this GrandMother will go!!! GeoBear's got
his own album at Webshots *with* introductory info telling you where the
pics were taken. Originally, I did the album for the SMDGD, so she
could see where her bear has been. Now everyone seems interested in it
which is a good thing, I think :-))))). CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary
Old March 10th 10, 06:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
//Mary/mgl

On Mar 10, 7:13*am, Tia Mary wrote:
* *I've never tried it either and don't think I will -- LOL -- there's a
limit to the lengths to which this GrandMother will go!!! *GeoBear's got
his own album at Webshots *with* introductory info telling you where the
pics were taken. *Originally, I did the album for the SMDGD, so she
could see where her bear has been. *Now everyone seems interested in it
which is a good thing, I think :-))))). *CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary

I'm all intrigued now.. could I get a link to the album please?

Thx,
//Mary/MGL

The Angel has Landed Heather in NY Needlework 1 August 9th 06 06:51 PM
Mr. Bear where are you? susiemw Quilting 13 February 3rd 06 05:02 PM
AD: Aliens Have Landed! Katy Beads 0 May 22nd 05 04:26 PM
Ms. Piggy Has Landed! Arondelle Beads 5 March 29th 05 11:27 PM
The Angel has landed in New York Heather Needlework 0 April 14th 04 06:32 PM