Sad news and a (sorta) AD

Old September 20th 05, 02:17 AM
Kalera

Oh, Barbara, I'm sorry to hear about Babes. I hope she pulls through
this.

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
Our girl doggie, Babes had a small skin tumor removed on Monday and the
lab results are back and it's a level 2 sarcoma (cancer). We need to
have additional surgery done, plus drug therapy and possibly some
'cancer hunt' type tests to determine if the cancer cells have spread to
other areas, like the lypmph system.

Although we probably can afford to take the funds out of our savings,
I'd prefer to not do that and will be selling off portions of my bead
collection to help underwrite the costs.

Before I start listing specific items for sale, I'd like to know if
there is anything in particular that you are In Search Of, whether it be
beads, findings, polymer clay, etc. If I have it, and I'm willing to
part with it (the hard part, lol), I will offer you a fair price, never
more than what I originally paid for said item(s) plus shipping. I'm
just looking to recoup my investment and pad out my bottom line, as it
were.

I have: Bali and Bali-style silver, basic findings, a wide variety of
pressed glass, semiprecious stones, firepolish and Swarovski crystal. I
have colored copper wire and sterling wires in various gauges and
hardneses. Imported and domestic lampwork. A full strand of opalite
glass briolettes. B/C grade lampwork purchased in Venice, Italy. Hemp
cording. Seed beads (japanese, czech, delicas, drops, cubes). I have
Premo in 2 oz packages, Sculpey glaze in gloss and matte, TLS, Soft Fimo
in metallics and pearls.

I prefer to accept only funded paypal or money orders.

Please email me directly with your 'want list': penguintrax AT
penguintrax DOT com and put Beads for Babes in the subject line.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old September 22nd 05, 05:46 PM
Peggy

Barb, I'm so sorry to hear about Babes, and sorrier still that I'm so tardy
in sending this message. I hope that you have some good news soon.

Old September 22nd 05, 06:58 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Thanks, Peggy.

Update is that Babes is going in for surgery on Monday and we'll know
more by the end of next week when the lab results are back.

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay & Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Nurturing doesn't end at birth: breastfeed, co-sleep, babywear.

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com. Shopping carts, blogs, image galleries, content management and more!