Decoupageing a Bathroom Wall

Old September 29th 03, 06:31 PM
LuciDreamState

Default Decoupageing a Bathroom Wall

Hey there, everyone. Well, I'm about to be in between jobs and during
my time off I'm looking to complete a project that I've been thinking
about for a while. Basically, I want to use a lot of art work and
photographs that my friends have taken and decoupage them to fill up
my entire bathroom wall.

I'm looking to create a great big collage, basically, but one that
will be able to stand up to the wear and tear that a bathroom wall
normally goes through (the thing I'm thinking of most is steam when we
take our showers... I don't want anything to peel).

I've looked at a product called "Liquid Glass" that certainly provides
the kind of finish that I'd most like to see (the way the "glass"
reflects light is rather nice and gives whatever it's treating a good
varnish/shine).

But I'm curious if anyone out there has ever tried anything like this
before and what their recommendations would be as far as what to best
use to (a) attach the art to the wall and then (b) to coat/seal it
effectively. Any tips would be most appreciated. Many thanks in
advance!

luciDreamState

OT - (STEVE, DON'T READ THIS) VENT: My bathroom STINKS. Kalera Stratton Beads 32 November 4th 04 04:06 PM
How to Display Fused Glass Pieces on a Wall Jeff or Lori Hultman Glass 3 February 14th 04 09:23 PM
Mosaic on a Stucco Wall? stricks760 Glass 2 February 4th 04 04:06 PM
wall sconce question ariadne Glass 8 November 10th 03 07:13 PM
Bathroom window tinting? Bart V Glass 1 August 26th 03 06:10 AM