Free forming ,, something

Old May 15th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Free forming ,, something

Through my other works , when ever i see someleftovers i just Crochet
and knit it into some `form` ,,, and put it in a basket, last week i
started to slowly knit crochet sew them together , i think i have
enoigh to already make a small shawl or ???? realy have no idea,,, and
also am not asking for ideas, the pieces will slowly attach into
something , free formed , very attractive, very colorful ....
It is a kind of Yarn Doodling i do in between ,,, of course the yarns
from te yarn excahnge are the Jewels of the lot , as they aren`t
repeated more than 2-3 times .....
mirjam
Old May 15th 06, 04:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

On Sun, 14 May 2006 22:43:18 -0500, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen
wrote:

Through my other works , when ever i see someleftovers i just Crochet
and knit it into some `form` ,,, and put it in a basket, last week i
started to slowly knit crochet sew them together , i think i have
enoigh to already make a small shawl or ???? realy have no idea,,, and
also am not asking for ideas, the pieces will slowly attach into
something , free formed , very attractive, very colorful ....
It is a kind of Yarn Doodling i do in between ,,, of course the yarns
from te yarn excahnge are the Jewels of the lot , as they aren`t
repeated more than 2-3 times .....
mirjam

I still have the carrot brooch pattern you designed, among many others,
dear friend!
BTW, ready the landing pad, I'll visit again soon!
Love,
Noreen

--
http://yarnwright.com/books
Old May 15th 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Through my other works , when ever i see someleftovers i just Crochet
and knit it into some `form` ,,, and put it in a basket, last week i
started to slowly knit crochet sew them together , i think i have
enoigh to already make a small shawl or ???? realy have no idea,,, and
also am not asking for ideas, the pieces will slowly attach into
something , free formed , very attractive, very colorful ....
It is a kind of Yarn Doodling i do in between ,,, of course the yarns
from te yarn excahnge are the Jewels of the lot , as they aren`t
repeated more than 2-3 times .....
mirjam

That's such a good idea! I'm going to make a "leftover" shawl. I love
all the good ideas I get from this board! Yarn doodling...that's cute!

I've been working all weekend and am so shocked to see all the stuff
going on here. I have a lot to catch up on....I did see Nora's warning
so I'll be very careful.

Pamjam
Old May 15th 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Pamjam , i wish you a joyful , leftover shawl ,, it realy is fun i do
circles , snails , lines squares, some i knit some i crochet , it is
such a joy .... and UNIQUE .. mirjam

Old May 15th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I've always tried to find ways to use up leftover yarn but this is a
new one. Thanks

Shana

Old May 16th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

You are welcome Shana ,,
Last year i made many Cellophone bags , both as presents from me , as
well as a donation for the cat organization, who sold it in their
Bazzar ,,,,
mirjam

Old May 16th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I usually just crochet pot holders (aka hot pads) but your cell phone
holder and Pamjam's shawl will make me start thinking out of the box.

Shana

Old May 16th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Oh Shana this is marvelous ,,,,
also think of a Vest an easy one would be like a long shawl with a a
hole for you head !!! and side buttons or ribbons to tie it under your
arms ,,,,,,
mirjam

Old May 16th 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

First, Great Big Hugs to Mirjam from Hesira.

Second, I love this idea of free forming. I was thinking about
crocheting some small things like flowers, snails, etc, just to use up
yarn. The idea of putting them together to make an object is a great
idea.

Third, I was thinking of making a bunch of little things to use a gift
decorations instead of ribbons.

Hesira