looking for perforated paper santa patterns or kits

Old December 10th 08, 07:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default looking for perforated paper santa patterns or kits

Hi--

I am trying to complete my collection of the perforated paper santas
created by Sandy (Sandra) Cozzolino. They were first published by
Willmaur Crafts, then Bucilla, then Janlynn, and are currently put out
by Mill Hill.

The ones I am looking for are the older ones. If you know a shop that
still carries these, or if you have any of the ones listed below, as a
full kit, just the picture and chart or even as a partially stitched
project, and are willing to sell it, I would love to communicate with
you!

I have been purchasing off ebay and have a listing on www.oldstitch.com,
but these last few are hard to track down.

Thank you!

Carol Sylvester

From Willmaur Crafts/Astor Place

#917 Kris Kringle
#922 Father Christmas
#926 Grandfather Frost
#984 Nordic Santa
#986 Garden Santa
#989 Canine Santa
#990 Equine Santa
#998 Tree Trimmer Santa

From Bucilla/Needles 'n Hoops

#9000 Skiing Santa
#9002 Sledding Santa
#9004 Joy Santa
#9005 Peace Santa

From Janlynn

#093-334 Aleutian Santa
#093-336 Yukon Santa
#093-339 Sante Klaas

#917 Kris Kringle
#922 Father Christmas
#926 Grandfather Frost
#984 Nordic Santa
#986 Garden Santa
#989 Canine Santa
#990 Equine Santa
#998 Tree Trimmer Santa

From Bucilla/Needles 'n Hoops

#9000 Skiing Santa
#9002 Sledding Santa
#9004 Joy Santa
#9005 Peace Santa

From Janlynn

#093-334 Aleutian Santa
#093-336 Yukon Santa
#093-339 Sante Klaas

I have some of these, but unfortunately mine are not for trade/sale/
giving. I was working on my Greenskeeper Santa last night and pulled
out the MacSanta this morning to be next in line. I've got 13 of these
in my to stitch pile.

Is there any place with a listing of all of these that were ever
available?

Donna in Virginia
Old December 12th 08, 02:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna

On Dec 11, 12:34*pm, wrote:
I have found two websites with what appear to be nearly complete lists
of the Santas, and other ornaments, that Sandra Cozzolino has
designed.

http://sandyssantas.com/http://stitc...tch-santa.html

Carol

On Dec 11, 7:08*am, Donna wrote:

I have some of these, but unfortunately mine are not for trade/sale/
giving. I was working on my Greenskeeper Santa last night and pulled
out the MacSanta this morning to be next in line. I've got 13 of these
in my to stitch pile.

Is there any place with a listing of all of these that were ever
available?

Donna in Virginia- Hide quoted text -

Thanks. I knew I had seen this list somewhere before. Duh, on Anna's
blog which I read every day she posts. Of course, that was 3 years ago
which I why I had forgotten.

Donna in Virginia

Santa Patterns pennyi Sewing 0 July 22nd 07 05:19 PM
Painting perforated paper [email protected] Needlework 0 June 9th 05 12:42 PM
ISO paper pieced paper doll patterns [email protected] Quilting 12 October 21st 04 08:29 PM
perforated paper? Merry Tucker Needlework 3 February 29th 04 05:46 PM
perforated paper? Merry Tucker General Crafting 0 February 28th 04 07:20 AM