Where is everyone?????

Old August 15th 17, 04:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default Where is everyone?????

On 8/12/2017 4:47 PM, Victoria Rain wrote:
Hi guys. It's been years since I've seen many of you. I tried to email Pat in the UK. She didn't answer so now I'm concerned. Does anyone know if she and John are okay.

I have responded to you privately. She's waiting for another email from
you!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown
Old August 15th 17, 04:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 8/14/2017 7:22 AM, Victoria Rain wrote:

Hey Sheena! Nice to hear from you. I forgot to send a group email to people I knew with my new email address and info. We did sell out house in Austin TX and moved north to Sheboygan Wisconsin on Lake Michigan. We love it here. It's been a year since we moved.

Well, you're getting closer to my neck of the woods and NN! Do you
still have your parrot, Vic? I remember your stories about her.

Old August 15th 17, 04:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 8/11/2017 12:19 PM, D J wrote:

I totally agree, stitching is more important!
What's that old saying, "Stitch when you're young and frame them when you're retired."
And that's been my retirement project, getting all the finished ones framed.
I've been retired since over 10 years, and I don't think I've framed 10 of them yet!

I need to learn to stretch and frame them myself. Nope, takes to long

Well, you're retired! What better things do you have to do with all
your free time?

....shopping first...I mean stitching first...LOL

Stitching definitely comes first...unless you're shopping for stitching
supplies!!!!!! LOL