Online Challenge is ON!

Old January 4th 04, 04:04 AM
Joy Hardie

Default Online Challenge is ON!

I hope you are all ready to dust off those knitting machines and
prepared to WOW us all because I just put up the web-page hosting my
2004 Online Knitting Machine Challenge.
The closing deadline is 1 June 2004 (so I can have everything posted
before my kids get out of school for the summer).
I hope you all have fun.
Joy

Old January 6th 04, 03:14 PM
Joy Hardie

It was suggested by someone and I am wondering if we might should post
our projected project on the challenge website. That way we might "
#1 - "feel" more committed
#2 - be more inspired if we see someone else we know doing something
and we don't want to be "left out."
#3 - Give us an opportunity to know what others are making so that our
projects are varied and not duplicated. That way we don't end up
with, say, all hats.

I don't want to have deadlines on the entry or not allow flexibility
to allow you to change your mind (because creative people tend to do
that) - but if you want to mak an "Official Entry" just let me know
what you are planning to make.

And, I will be sure to post here when any completed projects are in
the gallery - so STOP PEEKING! Nothing is there yet!

Joy