OT belated birthday greetings

Old April 1st 04, 11:02 PM
Shirley Shone

Default OT belated birthday greetings

Sorry I am late but a little bird told me someone has just had a
birthday.
So here goes.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Diana
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu.

Sorry to be late but you can have two birthdays this year
Love
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

Old April 2nd 04, 02:40 AM
Diana Curtis

Thank you Shirley!
Its been a good one. Im enjoying getting older.. riper I mean. :-)
Diana, celebrating a whole birthday week...

Old April 2nd 04, 09:20 AM
Kandice Seeber

Ooooh, saw this a bit late, but

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~ Happy Birthday!! ~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

Best wishes, Diana.
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 2nd 04, 09:43 PM
Dr. Sooz

WHEN WAS IT?!?!?????
It wasn't on my list of birthdates! (I don't have everyone, and there are just
too many here for me to track you all down)
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 2nd 04, 09:43 PM
Dr. Sooz

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**DIANA**
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 3rd 04, 05:58 PM
Diana Curtis

March 30th. This was not an earth shattering kind of changing of the years.
I think I may be done with that. You know. the ones where you realize youre
turning one of those milestone years. Im actually looking forward to getting
to be 50. Already I have exceeded my former expectations.... so now I get to
raise them. :-)
Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It was as nice a celebration as I
could plan... my grown son, his partner and the grandbaby treated me to
fabric and other lovelies, and grandson gave me a face full of drool.... and
we ate and talked and had a lovely time.
Diana
Dr. Sooz wrote in message
WHEN WAS IT?!?!?????
It wasn't on my list of birthdates! (I don't have everyone, and there are

just
too many here for me to track you all down)
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links