working with odd materials

Old October 15th 04, 09:40 PM
JudyTurpin

Default working with odd materials

On our Nortwest Pacific Coast we have the same sort of moss but we don't refer
to it as Spanish moss.(I suspect it may be similar to the southern variety
that gets called Spanish moss) We have a temperate rainforest with lots of
spruce, hemlock, cedar and fir. Here is a professional photo on the web that
shows it.
http://www.dhalkides-stockphoto.com/...c/98WA-c14.jpg

A threatened seabird called the marbled murrelet just scritches in the moss to
make a space to lay her eggs - doesn't really make a nest. (That only works if
the trees are pretty big and have large branches)
JCT
Old October 16th 04, 10:38 AM
Aud

Judy, I lve that "trolly" forest picture!!!
AUD ;-))

"JudyTurpin" skrev i melding
On our Nortwest Pacific Coast we have the same sort of moss but we

don't refer
to it as Spanish moss.(I suspect it may be similar to the southern

variety
that gets called Spanish moss) We have a temperate rainforest with

lots of
spruce, hemlock, cedar and fir. Here is a professional photo on the

web that
shows it.
http://www.dhalkides-stockphoto.com/...c/98WA-c14.jpg

A threatened seabird called the marbled murrelet just scritches in the

moss to
make a space to lay her eggs - doesn't really make a nest. (That only

works if
the trees are pretty big and have large branches)
JCT

what is everyone working on? Beadseeker Beads 63 January 10th 05 05:28 AM
Leather Working Question [email protected] General Crafting 1 January 3rd 05 05:43 PM
Working hight? Kendall Davies Jewelry 8 August 28th 04 03:35 AM
Working on Designer Jewelry Jewelerman Jewelry 2 May 15th 04 09:03 PM
Barter Building Materials for Beads? Grant Beads 2 February 1st 04 12:36 AM