Eterna Silk Floss

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 27th 17, 07:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Eterna Silk Floss

Hi,

I used to read this group on a daily basis, but haven't visited in many, many years. I lost my job (twice!!), found a new job, then retired a few years ago. Unfortunately, due to shoulder, back, and neck problems I haven't stitched much since then. So, I'm purging my stash.

Does anyone remember the Eterna Silk Floss?? I have the entire collection and was wondering if anyone remembers how much it cost. I'm getting some stuff ready to donate to Good Will, and was curious as to how much I could claim on next year's taxes. Any help is appreciated.

I have been knitting over the past few years, but only for a short time each day due to the above-mentioned problems. I do so wish I could stitch again, as I have soooo many UFOs, as I'm sure all of you do, that I'd love to complete.

I remember many of the names that still post here, and was sorry to hear about the passing of Jim Cripwell. I always enjoyed his posts and hearing about his projects.

Anyway, greetings to all from Phoenix, Arizona. I'll check back in a few days to see if anyone remembers these silk threads. Until then, happy stitching!

Cheryl

Looking for Eterna Silk callahan Needlework 8 April 14th 11 04:58 AM
Save 15% on Eterna Silk - one day only Yodamo, Inc. Marketplace 0 July 20th 07 10:05 PM
Eterna Silk Suzanne Needlework 5 August 18th 04 03:08 PM
Eterna Silk BDS2pds Needlework 33 March 16th 04 03:47 AM
Eterna Silk BDS2pds Needlework 3 March 13th 04 02:26 AM