Hancock's Catalogue

Old August 12th 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lenore L

Default Hancock's Catalogue

WOW! This baby rolled in and I'm in heaven........I'm sure they can be
ordered if you don't get one.

Back to drooling,

Lenore

Old August 12th 08, 11:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack[_2_]

Yesss.... Pretty much the first ten pages or so I want a bolt of each (all
those incredible batiks)
--
Debi (wiping my chin)

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you don't.

. ..

Old August 12th 08, 08:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

I laughed when it showed up here, Thursday; "surely I can't still
be on their mailing list." That catalog went straight into
the recycle bin sitting by the curb. ;-

R/Sandy- like the Ky. store, won't shop their catalog

On 8/11/08 10:13 PM, in article
, "Lenore L"

Old August 13th 08, 01:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

"Lenore L" wrote in message
. ..
WOW! This baby rolled in and I'm in heaven........I'm sure they can be
ordered if you don't get one.

Back to drooling,

I put my name on the mailing list months ago.
But no catalog yet......

Lisa in NJ

Old August 13th 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
monique

I put my name on the mailing list months ago.
But no catalog yet......

Lisa in NJ

Me, neithier.

Monique in TX
loved the store, like the catalog just for wishing

Old August 13th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marcella Peek

I call this catalogue "Quilters Porn" because you just can't resist
drooling over it when it arrives.

marcella
Old August 14th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

"Marcella Peek" wrote in message
I call this catalogue "Quilters Porn" because you just can't resist
drooling over it when it arrives.

marcella

LOL! :-) :-)
--
Michelle in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/desert_quilter

Old August 14th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

I got the newest Keepsake catalogue today. I like to pour over that one
too!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old August 14th 08, 06:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
Marcella Peek wrote:

I call this catalogue "Quilters Porn" because you just can't resist
drooling over it when it arrives.

marcella

Marcella, that's so true! Mine came on Tuesday, and I spent a lovely
hour poring over the gorgeous fabrics. G

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net

About Hancock's of Paducah!!! Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. Quilting 10 February 3rd 08 09:16 PM
Rio Grande Catalogue Jan G Beads 1 January 15th 05 09:51 PM
New DMC catalogue Fred Burger Needlework 3 March 20th 04 11:33 AM
New FMG catalogue!!! Katra Beads 0 August 30th 03 05:21 PM
Cool catalogue Beads 1 August 19th 03 04:57 PM