SFNR, Mother's Day Redux, and Busygrrl Tink!

Old May 18th 04, 11:44 PM
Tinkster

Default SFNR, Mother's Day Redux, and Busygrrl Tink!

I've only had time to very quickly scan the posts here lately. I've
been teaching a lot, primarily finishing up the private lessons I had
committed to, and working on out of town class scheduling for 2005. If
there is a good lampwork teaching venue in your area, and you'd be
interested in having me come do a vessels or hollow bead class, let me
know.

Today, I spoke to kids at a grade school about "Why reading is
important to my job". It was fun, and I got to read them a book: A
Hippopotamus Ate Our Teacher, or something like that. LOL!

Donna, John and I have formed Frogtown Glass, a joint venture
dedicated to architectural and studio glass. Yay! We own the domain
frogtownglass.com but haven't put anything up yet. A splash page is up
on my other site though:
http://www.blackswampglassworks.com/frogtown/

Now, on to other stuff!

I got a great package in the mail yesterday: VJ sent me the COOLEST
t-shirt that's purple with Tinkerbell on it, and it says TINK!
Weeeeee! I love it!

I got the most WONDERFUL Mother's Day card from Kathy N-V's Manda...
It's so cool, and is on my fridge, which is one of the things I always
felt I had missed out on (being able to put kids' artwork on my
fridge. LOL!) Thank you Manda!!!

Ok. Back to work for me. I have to hit the torch tonight, no ifs ands
or buts.

Tinkster
Rent-A-Tink Info via
Latest Work is he
http://snipurl.com/4y35
BEAD SALE he http://snipurl.com/5pfg
http://blackswampglassworks.com
Old May 19th 04, 04:46 AM
Cheryl

I got the most WONDERFUL Mother's Day card from Kathy N-V's Manda...
It's so cool, and is on my fridge, which is one of the things I always
felt I had missed out on

how SWEET!!!

what a nice thing to do .....

Cheryl