Butterfly's GFG quilt

Old April 22nd 05, 06:52 AM
Ellison

Default Butterfly's GFG quilt

Howdy!
B-fly said I can share these pics:

It's her quilt. g

Ragmop/Sandy --back from Paducah, where the top awards included
Best of Show: Birds 'N' Roses
by Margaret Docherty of Broompark, Durham, England
(handquilted) and
Handworkmanship: Alabaster Relief
by: Zena Thorpe of Chatsworth, CA (handquilted)
displayed side-by-side. Zena and I shook hands and gave the
thumbs up to the handquilted beauties. g

Old April 22nd 05, 11:49 AM
Louise

That's a beautiful quilt. Did you do the chicken wire quilting in the ditch?
You did (as always) a wonderful job.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old April 22nd 05, 12:49 PM
Queen of Squishies

Love it, love it, love it! Dancing in the moonlight!!!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Sail on Silver Girl......
sail on by - -
Your time has come.....
to shine - -
All your dreams are on their way.
..........See how they shine!.........

(Simon & Garfunkel)
www.SimplyMusic.net

Old April 22nd 05, 04:46 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
It's more of an "echo" quilting than an "in the ditch",
but it's the same effect.
Thank you. I enjoyed this assignment; I love the older fabrics,
and the quilt's owner. G

Ragmop/Sandy

Old April 22nd 05, 07:17 PM
Butterfly

She did super on it. I'm so pleased.
It's what Miz Sairey would call a FFG : )
This is strictly for show (no, not entering in shows--only on the bed to
'show off' and not to be slept under (too fragile). Everyone should have at
least ONE of those, don't you think : )
Butterfly (Wow, Mom! She's good, wait til Sis sees this)

--
Butterfly