A few new photos

Old December 29th 04, 01:32 AM
Gallagher

Default A few new photos

I've added a few new shots to my photos. Hubby's sweater and a baby cap.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mrsbear87/my_photos

Hubby was taken to the hospital last night. We'd both had a cold/flu over
Christmas, but his has moved on to pneumonia. Two units of blood,
antibiotics...my poor baby!

I'll be in and out a lot, going to visit him, so I'll wish you all the
brightest of New Years tonight.

Thanks for your friendship!
Abi

Old December 29th 04, 01:55 AM
Carol in TN

Abi,
Nice work. Love the baby cap and the sweater for your husband is beautiful.
I hope your DH is well soon
Carol in TN

Old December 29th 04, 02:02 AM
Janise Ross

Abi,
Sorry to hear that your DH is in the hospital. I wish him a speedy
recovery, and best wishes to you both for a happy, healthy new year.

Janise

PS. I enjoyed looking at your photo album. Very nice work. Thanks for
sharing.

Old December 29th 04, 03:01 AM
NoraBalcer

Hi Abi,

Lovely baby cap and sweater. Prayers going to you and your DH for his speedy
recovery.

Hugs,

Nora
Old December 29th 04, 03:15 AM
Katherine

That baby hat is so cute! I like all of your work.
Hope your hubby is starting to come around. I had pneumonia once, and it was
a miserable experience!

Katherine

Old December 29th 04, 03:25 AM
norma woods

Abi, loved the pictures, and hope your DH recovers quickly.

--
Star love,
Norma

Old December 29th 04, 02:38 PM
Dawn Alguard

Gallagher wrote:

I've added a few new shots to my photos. Hubby's sweater and a baby cap.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mrsbear87/my_photos

The sweater is gorgeous. I hope your husband is home soon to enjoy it.

Dawn

Old December 29th 04, 02:44 PM
Aud

"Gallagher" skrev i melding
I've added a few new shots to my photos. Hubby's sweater and a baby
cap.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mrsbear87/my_photos

Hubby was taken to the hospital last night. We'd both had a cold/flu
over Christmas, but his has moved on to pneumonia. Two units of blood,
antibiotics...my poor baby!

I'll be in and out a lot, going to visit him, so I'll wish you all the
brightest of New Years tonight.

Thanks for your friendship!
Abi

Dear Abi!

Hope DH soon gets better!
I LOVED your pictures!
The beautiful coloures in the throw,
the cute little poncho!
Congratulations and welcome as Norwegian knitter!
Everything was so pretty and well made!
AUD ;-))

Old January 3rd 05, 11:56 AM
Sarah Carter

Gallagher wrote in message
I've added a few new shots to my photos. Hubby's sweater and a baby cap.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mrsbear87/my_photos

Lovely work! "Hubbys Sweater in Karisma" is great and I really like the yarn
you made your cowl from.

Sarah