OT Sydney on Sunday

Old February 24th 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Edna

Default OT Sydney on Sunday

Don't you wish you were here?

It was a perfect day and check out the harbour.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/travel/ci...788147682.html

Edna

Old February 24th 08, 10:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gill Murray

Edna wrote:
Don't you wish you were here?

It was a perfect day and check out the harbour.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/travel/ci...788147682.html

Edna

Thanks for posting that!! It makes me feel old, but brings back nice
memories. When I came to the USA from England in 1961, I came aboard the
original QE. People just didn't fly so much in those days. It was a four
or five day journey, and a great experience. I still have photos from
the ship in Southampton.

is the Queen Victoria a Cunard liner, too??

Gillian
Florida.

Old February 24th 08, 10:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Edna

Oops Gillian only half the message went.

Must have been lovely travelling by ship and enjoying it, I wish I could
however my one and only 2 1/2 day trip was a disaster, I suffered from
travel/sea sickness badly.

Edna

u...

Sydney Woodcarving Group angie Carving 1 January 25th 07 01:39 AM
Part-time sheet-making work, Sydney Australia Mark James Sewing 0 December 20th 05 07:18 AM
Sydney - East Studio -looking for Tim Trollip Pottery 0 June 11th 04 12:24 AM
Sydney & Melbourne bead shops watchcat Beads 3 April 14th 04 06:54 PM
Happy New Year, Sydney! AliceW Quilting 5 January 1st 04 07:04 PM