OT - I've finally done it!

Old July 13th 03, 02:18 PM
AliceW

Way to go, Sharon! I am in the process of doing that myself. I went from a
16 to a 10p since Jan 2nd. I also lost a full shoe size so I have been
having fun replacing my shoes! Keep up the good work. I am 2 weeks short
of my weight loss segment of my program, then I go into 6 weeks of
stabilization where they start to introduce more foods into my diet (yes -
bananas!). Then I need to maintain. I have the toughest time with this
segment too, but I want to keep the weight off this time. I really don't
want to go through this again! I am determined to do it this time!

Have fun refilling your closet with "skinny" clothes!

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"

"Musicmaker" wrote in message
Sharon, congratulations. Most of us are green with envy but unwilling to
give up our chocolates! I know how hard it is to lose weight and you are

be commended! Have you a plan on keeping it off? that's where my biggest
failure has been.

--
Lady Cynthia, Royal Musicmaker

http://photos.yahoo.com/cbet_99
http://www.one-eleven.net/~music/
Remember, once you get over the hill,
you'll begin to pick up speed.

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
I spent this afternoon cleaning out my closet and drawers of all my

"fat"
clothes! I was a size 26-28 and am now a size 18-20 so I decided that
anything above a 20 had to go - and it did!! I have 4 bulging shopping

bags
to go to the Salvation Army/St Vinnie's as I have decided I will NEVER

be
that big again. Geez I sound converted don't I? LOL. In the process I
managed to find a pair of shorts I wore on our honeymoon (seven years

ago)
which are a size 18 and were a wee bit big for me then - I'm not game to

try
them on yet, maybe next week. And a gorgeous sweatshirt that DH bought

for
my "hospital" birthday which happened when DD1 was born six whole years

ago
which I'd only worn for one season I think - It now fits again -

properly!!!

And the shelves? Well they are fairly bare. I'm hoping to stock them

up
when I've dropped to a size 14. Until then, well there's always S.E.X.
isn't there? ROFLOL and kicking my feet in happiness. Ooooh I love

weight
watchers!!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Old July 13th 03, 03:48 PM
Sarah Curry

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe-HAH!
Now, THIS deserves a REAL HappyDance!

Aggie Shuffling for you down in south-central NM, Sharon!

How'd you do it?

Grins,
Sairey

Old July 13th 03, 03:51 PM
Kate Dicey

Musicmaker wrote:

Sharon, congratulations. Most of us are green with envy but unwilling to
give up our chocolates! I know how hard it is to lose weight and you are to
be commended! Have you a plan on keeping it off? that's where my biggest
failure has been.

--
Lady Cynthia, Royal Musicmaker

Weight Watchers has a maintenance routine, which works just fine if you
stick to it! It's like my group leader says: you can get on the program
any time you like, but you can never get off again!

Mind you, I'm not finding it too hard to stay good in this hot weather!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old July 14th 03, 02:06 AM
Sharon Harper

My problem too - used to be a 14 but got lazy. And no I haven't given up
chocolate yet, just stopped eating so much of it! I have a box of yummy
ones with a mug all wrapped up nice 'n' perdy that DD1 gave me for Mummy's
Day. I'm waiting to see how long my will power lasts before I open it!

Old July 14th 03, 02:07 AM
Sharon Harper

Woo Hoo! Way to go Alice! Oooh I love new shoes. You can't eat Bananas?
I'd be lost without em.

Old July 14th 03, 02:08 AM
Sharon Harper

Weight Watchers Sairey, Weight Watchers! That threat of being weighed each
and every week keeps me on the straight and narrow. Well, not all the time
but it helps!

Old July 14th 03, 03:32 AM
Sharon Harper

Nope, 1 "average" banana is one point. I only ever buy the smaller bananas
'cause otherwise with the kids I get lots of 1/2 bananas left lying around.
I went "on hold" too when we went to St Maarten and couldn't believe that
with all I'd eaten and drunk I still came back 1/2 kilo lighter!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
Member of the Houston 2004 Party Animals
"AliceW" wrote in message
Not yet, two weeks from now when I go on stabilization for 6 weeks.

Bananas
have a high sugar content. I think they use 1/2 of a banana as one fruit

in
WW, right? When I went to Florida for a week, I went "on hold" with my
weight loss program which meant I didn't have to follow every single rule

or
keep a food log if I didn't want to (I still did - helped keep me in

check)
but I did indulge and have a banana for breakfast twice that week. Sure
tasted good!

And if you think WW is tough with a weekly weigh in, my program called for
weigh-ins 3 times per week!

Keep up the good work!

Old July 14th 03, 06:02 AM
melinda

Sharon Harper wrote:
Thank you. Oh BTW, I've got Joshua pegged as Mikayla's toy boy in the
future! LOL

He kinda looks a little funny ATM, his hands were so cold I put socks
on them to keep them warm so he's currently wearing a white Bonds
Wondersuit and red socks on his hands!

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old July 14th 03, 08:17 AM
Sharon Harper

Kinda like those sheep in the ads that had the red socks on? How gorgeous!
I'm threatening to do this to DD1 who always has freezing hands/feet in the
morning. Not a nice way to be woken.