DMC Floss list for South Seas Mermaid by Mirabilia

Old July 5th 09, 12:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
amsicari

Default DMC Floss list for South Seas Mermaid by Mirabilia

Hi all.

Does anyone have the floss list for this pattern- I've purchased it,
but its caught in the holiday mail and Joannes has the floss on sale
this weekend.

Thanks,

Andrea
Old July 5th 09, 02:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
'Nez

On Jul 4, 7:23�pm, amsicari wrote:
Hi all.

Does anyone have the floss list for this pattern- I've purchased it,
but its caught in the holiday mail and Joannes has the floss on sale
this weekend.

Thanks,

Andrea

Hi. I can't duplicate the symbols, but here are the numbers:

DMC thread
167
335
352