new to the group

Old April 26th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Taueret

Default new to the group

hi there, I have just found this newsgroup, and am happy to have another
place to shoot the breeze about fibre. Looking forward to getting to know
you all. I am a spinner, knitter and general fibre geek from down under.

cheers!

Taueret

--
NSW, Australia
http://taueret.typepad.com

Old April 26th 07, 12:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Vintage Purls

Ooh, another person from my side of the world! Hi Taueret, I'm in NZ -
we're neighbours!

VP

Old April 26th 07, 12:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Taueret

*wave* nice to meet ya!

NSW, Australia
http://taueret.typepad.com

oups.com...

Old April 26th 07, 02:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB

Taueret wrote:
hi there, I have just found this newsgroup, and am happy to have
another place to shoot the breeze about fibre. Looking forward to
getting to know you all. I am a spinner, knitter and general fibre
geek from down under.
cheers!

Taueret

Oh goodyG welcome and glad to meet you!

Donna who just knits and buys yarn ;-)

Old April 27th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Taueret wrote:
hi there, I have just found this newsgroup, and am happy to have another
place to shoot the breeze about fibre. Looking forward to getting to know
you all. I am a spinner, knitter and general fibre geek from down under.

cheers!

Taueret

Welcome Taueret,

I live in Illinois. I knit and crochet, have not tried spinning yet.

Welcome to the group, you have found a great one.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old April 27th 07, 08:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Cats

I don't post too often but this a wonderful group of
friendly helpful people. I am from just south of the border
from you (SW Vic)

--

Cheryl

"Taueret" wrote
in message
: hi there, I have just found this newsgroup, and am happy
to have another
: place to shoot the breeze about fibre. Looking forward to
getting to know
: you all. I am a spinner, knitter and general fibre geek
from down under.
:
: cheers!
:
: Taueret
:
: --
: NSW, Australia
: http://taueret.typepad.com
:
:

Old April 27th 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Taueret

"CATS" wrote in message
I don't post too often but this a wonderful group of
friendly helpful people. I am from just south of the border
from you (SW Vic)

hi Cheryl! Going to Bendigo S&W in July? I can't wait.

Taueret

--
NSW, Australia
http://taueret.typepad.com

Old April 27th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Cats

S&W?

And probably not lol. I am a sometime knitter, but
primarily a quilter. And I don't travel much these days.

But I hope you have a good time in Bendigo. I am further on
past Ballarat. We just had good rains for the first time
since January so we are all looking at our puddles and
smiling ATM.

--

Cheryl

"Taueret" wrote
in message
:
: ...

Old April 28th 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Joan in CT

On Apr 25, 10:28�pm, "Taueret"
wrote:
hi there, I have just found this newsgroup, and am happy to have another
place to shoot the breeze about fibre. *Looking forward to getting to know
you all. *I am a spinner, knitter and general fibre geek from down under.

cheers!

Taueret

--
NSW, Australiahttp://taueret.typepad.com

Welcome - this is a great group - everyone is so helpful!!!

Joan in Connecticut USA

Your pick group (and any other group I moderate), Pami, Dannielle-double aster.... Terbear Quilting 0 December 1st 06 11:17 PM
RE-NEW to the group JustJoanQuilts Quilting 4 April 4th 06 12:44 AM
This Group Glass 17 March 19th 06 02:06 AM
New to group Vampkel Rubberstamps 1 November 7th 03 12:59 PM
New to the group GOOSEY Jewelry 3 October 6th 03 05:24 AM