New photo

Old February 21st 08, 04:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Charlotte

Default New photo

I just checked out the photobucket website and figured I'd give them a try.
I have just set up an account and uploaded a picture of the pattern I tested
last month. For now there is just one image, but after I play with it a bit
to see what I really think of it (so far I like) I may add more (need to
take some new ones first) and also update my webshots.

The picture can be found by going to my photobucket site in my siggy then to
my quilts folder, or you can go here (I hope):
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...ityhoppity.jpg

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

Old February 21st 08, 04:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Link worked! And oh how cute!!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
and when you get the chance
to sit it out or dance.......

Old February 21st 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

What an interesting background

Butterlfy (Liked that you could make the pix bigger ; )

Old February 21st 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

That's lovely Charlotte - the first link worked perfectly.
I really like those striped squares. I like the rabbits - of course!
but the squares really caught my eye.
..
In message , Charlotte
writes
I just checked out the photobucket website and figured I'd give them a try.
I have just set up an account and uploaded a picture of the pattern I tested
last month. For now there is just one image, but after I play with it a bit
to see what I really think of it (so far I like) I may add more (need to
take some new ones first) and also update my webshots.

The picture can be found by going to my photobucket site in my siggy then to
my quilts folder, or you can go here (I hope):
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...ityhoppity.jpg

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old February 21st 08, 06:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marie Dodge[_2_]

"Charlotte" wrote in message
I just checked out the photobucket website and figured I'd give them a try.
I have just set up an account and uploaded a picture of the pattern I
tested last month. For now there is just one image, but after I play with
it a bit to see what I really think of it (so far I like) I may add more
(need to take some new ones first) and also update my webshots.

The picture can be found by going to my photobucket site in my siggy then
to my quilts folder, or you can go here (I hope):
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...ityhoppity.jpg

It took me right to the picture. :^) Great baby quilt. I love the
bunnies.

Old February 21st 08, 07:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Steph

Charlotte - that is soooo cute!

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...s/hippityhoppi...

Old February 21st 08, 07:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

What a darling quilt! I love the way the colors play across it. I'm not
too fond of bunnies at the moment (LOL) but I can appreciate how cute they
are on your quilt.... just not *inside* my house!

Leslie & The Naughty Furbabies in thunder sleeting and very icy MO.

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote in message
Link worked! And oh how cute!!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
and when you get the chance
to sit it out or dance.......

Old February 22nd 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Charlotte" wrote:

I just checked out the photobucket website and figured I'd give them a try.
I have just set up an account and uploaded a picture of the pattern I tested
last month. For now there is just one image, but after I play with it a bit
to see what I really think of it (so far I like) I may add more (need to
take some new ones first) and also update my webshots.

The picture can be found by going to my photobucket site in my siggy then to
my quilts folder, or you can go here (I hope):
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...ityhoppity.jpg

Charlotte, that's *so* cute! I love it!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net

new photo Denise Jameson Quilting 14 February 1st 06 04:11 PM
new photo up DebsPrintOnIt Quilting 6 June 21st 04 04:07 PM
photo of my fifth qi Dr. Quilter Quilting 14 April 2nd 04 12:31 AM
New photo Martin Eccles Yarn 2 September 5th 03 07:17 PM