Christmas Ornaments Issue

Old September 24th 03, 04:07 AM

Default Christmas Ornaments Issue

Has anyone received their "free" JCS Christmas Ornaments issue for renewing
their JCS subscription?

I got my renewal in by the deadline, but no ornies issue yet...

Old September 25th 03, 06:44 AM
Threaded

Yes, I received mine in Western Washington State about 3 weeks ago.

Which state are you in, Linda?

I think by now you should have received it. Their phone number is
1-888-411-8995. Have one of your copies with the address label
on it, and ask them the status.

Good luck!

Eva in Absolutely Gorgeous and Perfect Temp. in Kent, WA, US

Old September 25th 03, 03:36 PM
Joan Erickson

Has anyone received their "free" JCS Christmas Ornaments issue for renewing
their JCS subscription?

I got my renewal in by the deadline, but no ornies issue yet...

I got mine Sept. 9. I live in ND, if that makes any difference.

--
Joan

See my first-ever design he
http://www.heritageshoppe.com/joan.jpg

"Stitch when you are young and poor, frame when you are old and rich."
- Elizabeth's (rctn'r) sister's MIL (Barbara Marr)

Old September 25th 03, 06:49 PM
EGNeedler

Has anyone received their "free" JCS Christmas Ornaments issue for renewing
their JCS subscription?

I got my renewal in by the deadline, but no ornies issue yet...

Mine just came this morning---I was beginning to think I had been forgotten.
None of the ornaments jumped out and said, "Stitch me!" although they are all
attractive. Maybe when I take the time to sit down and study them and read all
the directions one, or more, of them will need to be stitched.

Eleanor the Elder
Old September 28th 03, 10:28 PM
Berklybums

I got mine 2 or 3 weeks ago
Old October 1st 03, 10:09 PM
Linda Wright

Thanks for mentioning Kroger. Never even thought to look there (or
more accurately, our Kroger affilated grocery) and VOILA - finally
found it after days of searching!

Linda
Old October 2nd 03, 02:14 PM
PaulaB

Our Kroger doesn't have it but the Schnuck's did until I got the last
three copies (for email friends). I was talking to the Kroger manager
once about what magazines they carry and he said they ask for what
they want but if not enough people in that region (handled by one
warehouse) want it, no one will get it. I thought that was
interesting. Paula B.

Old October 2nd 03, 08:15 PM
DeannaAv

For any stitchers in Orange County NY still searching for the ornament issue,
the Rag Shop in Middletown, NY had at *least* 30 copies right at the register
when I was there earlier this week.

Hope this helps at least one of you!

Deanna A.
in southeastern New York

http://community.webshots.com/user/deannaav

WIPS: TW Peaceable Kingdom, Fruit Bellpull & Peacock Tapestry, SC Cape Ann
Light, Art Nouveau Peacock, CMH Oliver, Christmas Ornaments