AD - New lampwork sets!

Old March 3rd 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - New lampwork sets!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know I finally have some new beads
for sale in my Etsy shop. (Although, if you would rather buy them off of
Etsy, please feel free to let me know)

Here are the links to some of the new sets - please check out the Etsy store
for more. I also have some new Cell Phone Charms as well.

Cocoa Pink
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9780949

Diva
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9854000

Lavender Cream
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9954657

As always, you can also order beads to be made in whichever colors you like
on my Made To Order page:

http://www.lampwork.net/catalog.html

Thanks so much for looking! Have a great week!

Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
http://coloraddiction.wordpress.com/
http://kseeber.etsy.com

Old March 8th 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Ok bear in mind that I just got my first REAL cell phone (don't think
Trackphones count), and I have NO idea where a cell phone charm would go. I
have a motorola razer and there aren't any little holes in it to link to.
What am I missing here? LOL

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
. ..

Old March 9th 08, 03:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Carla

Hmmm - my oldest cell phone, and my current one, also don't have
anywhere for a charm. The second one, though, has a little cut-out on
one corner, for a wrist strap.

Cheers,
Carla

Old April 5th 08, 06:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

Cell phone charms. I can't imagine wanting something dangling on my cell
phone (if I had one). However, "cell phone charms" are basically pendants
on a loop. I'll be making some with the idea that they can be used in other
ways. Attached to a split ring for keys. As a zipper pull or even
light/fan pull. Attached to a belt loop. Even cut off and used as a
necklace pendant.

Kandice, are you liking Etsy better than eBay? I'm surprised more people
who are dissatisfied with eBay haven't gone to Just Beads.

Tina

Old April 5th 08, 11:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

On Apr 4, 7:48 pm, "Christina Peterson" wrote:
Cell phone charms. I can't imagine wanting something dangling on my cell
phone (if I had one).

Small as my cell phone is and full as my pockets usually are
I'd lose it if it didn't have beads on it. It's the only largish size
beads
in that pocket (usually).

However, "cell phone charms" are basically pendants
on a loop. I'll be making some with the idea that they can be used in other
ways.

Yup. And then you have those impulse buyers who just find something
"cute" - and a cell phone charm is only half a pair of earrings (in
price too).

Maren
Old April 25th 08, 08:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

So then, you would be most likely to use a cell phone charm with larger
beads?

The pendant/charm items I'm thinking about are favours for my daughter's
wedding. I figure it could be used as a zipper pull for us Northern types,
or a cell phone charm, or a key chain charm (on a s. steel heart shaped
split ring), or even as a necklace. Made with beads that just don't please
me, and pewter. After all, wedding favours are not something I want to put
a lot of money into.

Tina

Old April 27th 08, 09:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

On Apr 24, 9:15 pm, "Christina Peterson" wrote:
So then, you would be most likely to use a cell phone charm with larger
beads?

For my own? Most definitely. Well, they aren't that big beads really,
it's one of Kalera's spacers and the bead I made in her studio (shed
in the back yard at the time) - that I wouldn't part with just about
for
the life of me because it was my first lampwork bead ever (not that
it is anything to write home about). - It's a perfect use for crooked
practice lampwork beads :-)

The pendant/charm items I'm thinking about are favours for my daughter's
wedding. I figure it could be used as a zipper pull for us Northern types,
or a cell phone charm, or a key chain charm (on a s. steel heart shaped
split ring), or even as a necklace. Made with beads that just don't please
me, and pewter. After all, wedding favours are not something I want to put
a lot of money into.

it depends on what people would use them for, and what they have to
distinguish them from. I used to have just a woven strap on my phone
and was never able to find it, as my keys are on a (woven) lanyard
that I try not to wear around my neck, but at work that's on the
order of inevitable (locked doors).
Given where you are and what people are likely to carry around
in their pockets, go for the large beads. But, I made one with pink
small
beads and somebody got that at the market (when I was still going)
simply because it was "sooo cute". - As in "there's no accounting for
taste". -

Aloha,
Maren
HiloBeads: Beads - Beading Supplies - Hand-made Jewelry
http://www.hilobeads.com/
Blog at: http://hilobeads.blogspot.com/