HB Augustonians

Old August 3rd 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default HB Augustonians

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Augustonians
Happy Birthday to you

Butterfly

Old August 3rd 06, 07:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Pat's Original Virginia Fife and Drum
Corps is playing merry birthday songs
.... indoors, out of the heat .... for
the Augustas and Augustines!
PAT in VA/USA

Old August 3rd 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Thank you, thank you very much. In my best Elvis voice. g
KJ

Old August 4th 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bronnie

Butterflywings wrote:
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Augustonians
Happy Birthday to you

Butterfly

Thank you! Thank you! Big day on Sat. 19th - we are flying to
Sydney(from Qld) on the Fri nite to meet up with my twin sister and her
beau who will fly in from Melbourne. My DH also has his BD on our day;
we always have so much fun on our combined day.
Tooronga Park Zoo in Sydney is celebrating its 90th anniversary this
year and is giving entry to the zoo on one's birthday for 90 cents
(instead of $37!). No prizes to guess where we are going. I've
actually never visited the zoo and these days it is said to be
fabulous.
I've booked us a 2 bedroom apartment in a boutique hotel on Darling
Harbour. Let's hope it is a sunny weekend.
Birthday wishes to all other Augustonians,
Love
Bronnie

Old August 5th 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michele

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:54:30 -0700, "Butterflywings"
wrote:

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Augustonians
Happy Birthday to you

Butterfly

Why thank you kindly. The actual date is the 22nd. I have no plans as
of yet. We will see how warm it is. I may just ask hubby to do steaks
on the grill.

Michele
Old August 9th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.

Sounds like a wonderful birthday, Bronnie! Have a great time.

--
Donna in NE La.
"Bronnie" wrote in message
ups.com...