Spray Gun

Old May 21st 05, 10:05 PM
Neo Hawkeye

Default Spray Gun

I am thinking of buying a cheap spray gun to see how I get on with it.
Are the ones that come with prepellent ok to use with acrylic paint and
super sculpy clay.

either that or has anybody got some good tips on when painting a model
with a brush how to minimize the brush marks.

Thanks Again

Neo

Old May 22nd 05, 03:00 PM
Helen Halla Fleischer

| On Sat, 21 May 2005 21:05:21 GMT, Neo Hawkeye wrote:

I am thinking of buying a cheap spray gun to see how I get on with it.
Are the ones that come with prepellent ok to use with acrylic paint and
super sculpy clay.

I'm not familiar with this kind of sprayer, but, I would check to see what
kind of propellant it uses. Some folk have had problems with seemingly safe
varnishes that came in spray cans and the propel lent seemed to be the
determining variable.

either that or has anybody got some good tips on when painting a model
with a brush how to minimize the brush marks.

Brush strokes prove that it's hand painted!

Well, that's my excuse. I do find that multiple thin coats applied with a
dry brush will often look less brushy, especially when working with
metallic paints on very smooth surfaces.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org

spray basting Dr. Quilter Quilting 29 May 1st 05 02:42 PM
Asthma & Quilting (spray starch) Christina in Ok Quilting 22 April 28th 05 06:34 PM
Basting Spray question Mrsfrz Quilting 3 January 17th 05 06:06 PM
Spray painting cordura... Chris F Sewing 2 May 13th 04 02:19 AM
Basting Spray Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Quilting 7 October 20th 03 12:11 AM