AD: One-Eyed Bead Sales

Old August 21st 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Default AD: One-Eyed Bead Sales

Thank you, Christine. Yea, it's possible... unfortunately. I
had an MRI (now THAT was stressful) to rule out the brain stroke, tumor,
etc. diagnosis'. It can also happen again, to the same eye or even to my
good eye at any time. I'm keeping my diabetes under good control, quit my
occassional (3-4 drinks a year) drinking, etc. Just keeping my fingers
crossed it doesn't happen again...

I hope you eventually see something you like from my stash. Today I'll be
uploading many more items... Vintage Swaro Crystals and Vintage Japanese
Sugar beads (acrylic rolled in glass). This is going to be a
loooooooooooooooooooong process.

Thanks again!
--
hugs,
Linda

wrote in message
: Linda, I'm sorry to hear that you had a stroke in your eye. I didn't
: think that was possible :\ I will have to peruse your listings more
: when I get home - I have some fun money in PayPal so perhaps I can
: lighten your stash :-)

Old August 22nd 08, 06:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Yes I would be willing to send her one but probably not until two weeks
time, because my local post office was one of those that was closed in
January this year. The one in the next village closed also so DH and I
have to go travelling to get our pensions. We usually arrange a food
shopping trip where there is a post office nearby.
Post offices closed next Monday because it is August bank holiday.

E-mail me and we will arrange something.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , bluemaxx
writes
{{{ Shirley! }}} Hello, my favorite swap mate! Thanks so very much
for the vibes. ))))

I have so many beads anyway that I'd never use them in this lifetime.
lol... but there goes my dream of being buried with all of them, like some
ancient Mayan Princess. LOL

Speaking of being swap mates... I read a few posts the other nite while I
was in here (always look for your name) and saw that you have a gorgeous new
collection of spoons! How would you like to swap a spoon for any beads,
gemstones, lampwork, silver, etc. that you might be needing???? Hmmm?
My daughter needs a sugar spoon... she uses a plastic spoon - GASP - all the
while muttering under her breath that her mother uses a true English spoon
from across the pond. LOL

Very nice to {virtually} see you again.

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old August 27th 08, 11:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Default One-Eyed Bead Sales

Glad to see you again my friend! As I told you a while ago, I'm sorry
that you're having to go through this. I'll keep my eyes on your
auctions though! Very pretty vintage Swaro's you've got up there right
now. I hope you get tons of bids!

Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com
http://valeriesews.blogspot.com

bluemaxx wrote:
{{{ Jerri! }}} Thanks so much for your condolences! Doing OK?...
well, going blind in one eye is much better than going totally blind is how
I look at it. grins

Feel free to peruse the auctions at your leisure... there are MANY more
auctions to be posted in the days to come, and please don't feel that you
have to buy anything unless you really want it. What doesn't eventually
sell, I'll just continue to reduce the price until someone does buy it.
eBay's gonna make some money offa me. lol

When this long process is over (looking far into the future with my crystal
ball), whatever is left over, I'll either give to my daughter or just lump
it all together in a 99 cent (now why doesn't my keyboard have a sign for
cents???) auction. Or better yet, do a giveaway to a beginning beader in
here... yeah, a giveaway. I like that idea.

Thanks again!

Old August 28th 08, 03:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

{{{{{ Valerie }}}}} Thank you sweetie! I just found that old lampwork
heart I was going to mail you... remember? The one that broke off one of
the wings? lol I'll see if I can get it out to you in the mail, and you
can just keep it.

--

"Valerie" wrote in message
: Glad to see you again my friend! As I told you a while ago, I'm sorry
: that you're having to go through this. I'll keep my eyes on your
: auctions though! Very pretty vintage Swaro's you've got up there right
: now. I hope you get tons of bids!
:
: Valerie
: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old August 30th 08, 08:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

got some more beads up on ebay... go look! )))))

lampwork sale is coming soon....

Old August 30th 08, 11:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie[_4_]

Wow, I do remember that! And that would be wonderful; I'll have a little
part of you alllll for me.
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old August 30th 08, 11:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie[_4_]

That headman's tally stick is pretty amazing! Very cool history on that.

Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old August 31st 08, 09:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

The whole time I was listing it, the "Banana Boat Song" kept going through
my head... "Hey Mr.Tally man, tally me banana... Daylight come and I wanna
go home". lol
It is a pretty cool item... I wanted to add it to a large trade Bead glass &
brass necklace, but... never got a round tuit.

Old August 31st 08, 09:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

lol... it's a whopper of a bead... not so little, after all. lol But I
really like the idea of a one-winged heart ... like it's been hurt and can't
really fly after all... it can only dream about flying. So when you cut
off the wing that's left, it will be earthbound forever... pondering life
at the moment...