AD - Fairy Forest beads and more

Old August 26th 07, 02:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - Fairy Forest beads and more

Good morning, everyone - I hope you're having a great weekend!

I have a bead set up on auction today - a set of small rounds in
gorgeous forest greens and browns. I really love the enchantment of
this set - lots of designs and even some soft metallic sheen in
places, from the Copper Green glass. Click the link to see the auction:

Fairy Forest

I also just added a bunch of new single bead selections to the Made to
Order page - some holiday stuff and some cubes.

http://www.lampwork.net/catalog.html

I have lots of new cell phone charms on the specials page - click on
the pics to check them out!

http://www.lampwork.net/specials.html

**Please Note**
Unfortunately, due to the recent rise in shipping costs, I am no
longer able to offer free shipping worldwide. Starting on Friday,
August 24th, here are the new shipping costs for all orders placed on
or after that date:
In the US and Canada - $2.50 for any order
International - $3.50 for any order
Thanks for your understanding!
* * * * *

Thanks for reading and have a great week!

Kandice
www.lampwork.net

Old August 27th 07, 02:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Very pretty! And I love the name!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
. ..

Old August 28th 07, 06:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
lyne

These are just beautiful. Your control of the glass is amazing, and
your use of color is top notch. I love your beads. But then, doesn't
everyone?

Cheryl

Fairy Foresthttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120155178616

Old August 28th 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Wow - thanks babe - and thanks for the bid!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

. ..

Old August 28th 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Thanks, Jerri!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old August 28th 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

You're so sweet - thank you!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

oups.com...

Old September 1st 07, 05:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Mj

I only stop by now and then but I had to reply and say that each time
I look at your beads, I am astonished at your craftsmanship and
artistic flair. If I wasn't so poor, I'd bid Fairy Forest up so high
no one else except wheatcarol could afford to outbid me. Absolutely
stunning, Kandice!

Old September 1st 07, 07:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Wow - thanks MJ! Good to see you!

They are still at a really low price right now, too. Ending early
tomorrow morning...a good chance for someone to get a great deal on these.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

"Mj" wrote in message
ups.com...
I only stop by now and then but I had to reply and say that each time
I look at your beads, I am astonished at your craftsmanship and
artistic flair. If I wasn't so poor, I'd bid Fairy Forest up so high
no one else except wheatcarol could afford to outbid me. Absolutely
stunning, Kandice!

Santa Of The Forest in PP Maureen In Vancouver, B.C. Needlework 1 August 2nd 05 02:47 PM
For Fairy Artists and Fairy Collectors mel7474 Polymer Clay 0 March 20th 04 09:38 AM
Tooth (fairy?) beads bluemaxx Beads 17 October 28th 03 10:10 PM
OT From Forest Fires to Floods! shhdesigns Quilting 8 October 20th 03 05:40 PM