Happy Birthday Diana

Old August 4th 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Default Happy Birthday Diana

Your e-card bounced :-(( but best wishes for your
special day from OZ.

--

Cheryl & the Cats
_ _ _ _ _ _

Old August 6th 06, 04:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DQLTS

Today August 5th was my birthday so by chance if this message was meant for
me
Thanks for the Happy birthday wishes.
Diana in Dallas

Old August 6th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Yes it was for you

Hope your day was wonderful

--

Cheryl & the Cats
_ _ _ _ _ _

"DQLTS" wrote in message
: Today August 5th was my birthday so by chance if this
message was meant for
: me
: Thanks for the Happy birthday wishes.
: Diana in Dallas
:
: "Cats" wrote in message
: ...
: Your e-card bounced :-(( but best wishes for your
: special day from OZ.
:
: --
:
: Cheryl & the Cats
: _ _ _ _ _ _
: ( Y ) ( Y ) ( Y )
: ~ ~ ~
: http://community.webshots.com/user/witchofthewest

Old August 9th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nana2b

Happy Belated B-Day Diana. I was out of town for the weekend. Linda in Tx

Old August 9th 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DQLTS

Thanks Linda
It was a great day and I certainly don't feel older. I think its the
grandkid that keeps me young.

Diana in dallas