Quilt Pictures

Old August 2nd 06, 01:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default Quilt Pictures

Good work, Alice! I hope you visit here
soon. Come for Yorktown Day ... it will
be extra special this year. PAT

Alice M. Bonnell wrote:
Oops....you can tell I'm new at this!
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu Sorry!
Alice

"Alice M. Bonnell" wrote in message

With my husband's help, I've posted all of my quilt pics (except two-which
I never photographed). These represent many learning experiences during
the past three years since I started quilting!

Alice

Old August 2nd 06, 03:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Love that flannel quilt! And the color interaction looks intresting -tell us
about the class please.
Roberta in D

news

Old August 2nd 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Idahoqltr

Nice quilts. Thanks for sharing. I googled Patricia Germann but
couldn't find any more of her work to see. I really like you piece!

Old August 2nd 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
TerriLee in WA

Beautiful work, Alice!! And prolific, too! I'm glad your DH helped you get
them all posted, so we could see.
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply

Old August 2nd 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

You are very good at P & Q after only 3 years! Well done!
--
Estelle UK
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gal.../ph//my_photos

Old August 2nd 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice M. Bonnell

Thanks everyone for your complimentary and encouraging comments! The class
for the color interaction quilt was given at the Virginia Consortium of
Quilters 2006 Celebration...something that they organize every other year.
It was a 6 hour class that intersected two color families, each ranging from
light to dark for dramatic effects. Patricia Germann, the instructor, is a
teacher and designer. She has owned two quilt shops and one of the largest
mail order template businesses in the U.S. She has been on the Jinny Beyer
Hilton Head staff for 25 years. She lives in Mountain City, TN, and I
remember her saying that she had neither a cell phone nor computer! She was
a lot of fun and easily bribed with chocolate!

Alice

Old August 3rd 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nana2b

They are lovely. Thanks for sharing. Linda in Tx

Old August 9th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.

They are lovely, Alice. I love the Bargello Flag and Jessamy's mystery
quilt!

--
Donna in NE La.

Pictures of MIL's Quilt DQLTS Quilting 4 February 7th 05 11:47 PM
Quilt show pictures CNYstitcher Quilting 0 June 11th 04 05:46 PM
New quilt layout, quilting classes, new pictures Ann Quilting 25 February 23rd 04 05:14 PM
CROSSPOSTED - new pictures, even some quilt pictures!! CNYstitcher Quilting 0 December 28th 03 04:55 AM
New quilt pictures uploaded Ann Quilting 13 August 27th 03 06:23 PM