Here's my free charts

Old March 10th 05, 07:00 PM
Skunky

Default Here's my free charts

http://www.scentednectar.com/needlepoint/index.htm

I make my charts as a series of sequential pages,
each adding in a new colour. Less confusing on
the eyes, and easier to stitch complex stuff. There
are only 6 patterns so far, but I'll be adding approx
one new one a week.

Absolutely free for personal, noncommercial use

Old March 10th 05, 07:29 PM
Darla

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:00:38 -0500, "Skunky"
wrote:

I make my charts as a series of sequential pages,
each adding in a new colour. Less confusing on
the eyes, and easier to stitch complex stuff.

Yuck! Ever try just using highlighters or colored pencils to mark off
where you've been? Sheesh! What could be easier?

Oh, and plural subjects require plural verb forms. I've fixed the
subject header for you this time.
Darla
Sacred cows make great hamburgers.
Picture Trail Gallery: www.picturetrail.com User Name: Condorita
www.sisquoc.blog-city.com
Get naked to respond.
Old March 10th 05, 07:40 PM
Brenda

This really doesn't do much good for those of us who don't have access
to color printing.

--
Brenda
Old March 10th 05, 07:57 PM
Skunky

wrote:

I make my charts as a series of sequential pages,
each adding in a new colour. Less confusing on
the eyes, and easier to stitch complex stuff.

Yuck! Ever try just using highlighters or colored pencils to mark off
where you've been? Sheesh! What could be easier?

Oh, and plural subjects require plural verb forms. I've fixed the
subject header for you this time.
Darla
Sacred cows make great hamburgers.
Picture Trail Gallery: www.picturetrail.com User Name: Condorita
www.sisquoc.blog-city.com
Get naked to respond.

My grammar has gotten worse year by year.
When I'm in my nineties no one will understand
me at all!

I'm sorry you don't like my sequencial system,
but it's not for everybody. It kind of feels like
cheating since it makes it so easy to follow.

Skunky

Old March 10th 05, 08:01 PM
Skunky

I did one of the samples completely at the computer with
a comfortable chair. At the time, my printer refused to
print colours correctly, and so I just jotted down a list and
did my best at the store. Hope that helps.

Old March 10th 05, 08:59 PM
Judy

"Skunky" wrote in message

http://www.scentednectar.com/needlepoint/index.htm

I make my charts as a series of sequential pages,
each adding in a new colour. Less confusing on
the eyes, and easier to stitch complex stuff. There
are only 6 patterns so far, but I'll be adding approx
one new one a week.

Absolutely free for personal, noncommercial use

I love them. Thanks.
Judy

Old March 10th 05, 10:07 PM
Pat EAXStitch

wrote:

I make my charts as a series of sequential pages,
each adding in a new colour. Less confusing on
the eyes, and easier to stitch complex stuff.

Yuck! Ever try just using highlighters or colored pencils to mark off
where you've been? Sheesh! What could be easier?

Oh, and plural subjects require plural verb forms. I've fixed the
subject header for you this time.
Darla
Sacred cows make great hamburgers.
Picture Trail Gallery: www.picturetrail.com User Name: Condorita
www.sisquoc.blog-city.com
Get naked to respond.

God, you`re obsessive, Darla. Rude, too! LOL!

Pat P

Old March 12th 05, 10:51 AM
Pat P

East Anglian Xstitch
http://homepages.tesco.net/~porter
"Lucretia Borgia" wrote in message

. ..
wrote:

I make my charts as a series of sequential pages,
each adding in a new colour. Less confusing on
the eyes, and easier to stitch complex stuff.
Yuck! Ever try just using highlighters or colored pencils to mark off
where you've been? Sheesh! What could be easier?

Oh, and plural subjects require plural verb forms. I've fixed the
subject header for you this time.
Darla
Sacred cows make great hamburgers.
Picture Trail Gallery: www.picturetrail.com User Name: Condorita
www.sisquoc.blog-city.com
Get naked to respond.

God, you`re obsessive, Darla. Rude, too! LOL!

Pat P

Hey, hey, Pat! We are rude too when we feel like it.

Not usually to newcomers, and in any case, only when someone really asks for
it. It`s a demonstration of the worst kind of ignorance to point out
someone`s grammatical error in the particularly patronising manner adopted
by Darla.

Pat P

(I'll kill
you Darla if you pick on my post - I don't give a FF if I am
grammatical ) Go sacrifice a few cows, sacred or otherwise
lololololol

Old March 12th 05, 04:53 PM

Actually, it's a novel idea. Personally, I don't like the highlighter
approach. Too much "make work" for my pleasure. Having to mark off
each symbol is like stitching it twice! :^) It might be kind of fun
to work a color at a time and get to the next page. I don't do a lot
of designing, but for the few I've done, I played around w/ some ideas
in my head related to either printing pages on transparency paper (for
overhead projectors). Similarly, I thought about doing designs online
that can filter the colors on and off by the user. Not that I've tried
it yet!

Cool designs, Skunky.

Lucy Boyer
Cross Stitch Unlimited