Surface Embelishment Workshop in Tucson

Old October 2nd 08, 05:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Fred Zweig

Default Surface Embelishment Workshop in Tucson

I am teaching a surface embelishment workshop at the City of Tucson
Parks & Recreation Facility at Randolph Park in Tucson, Arizona. We
will cover the making of steel tools for texturing, reverse
imprinting, LMD Localized Metal Deformation, rivets as decoration,
roller printing and the used of chisels. Each student will make
several examples of the textures for use as reference and will walk
away with a sheet for storing in their "Metal Dictionary"

Anyone interested can register at EZEEREG.com

Old October 5th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
gruhn

Woot! I'm a big fan of rivets. (I'm sure my approval means so much to
you ;-)

Topic: what's your favorite embelishment? Alison Rubberstamps 15 September 22nd 06 06:02 PM
Need a room in Tucson? [email protected] Jewelry 0 January 27th 06 04:09 AM
Tucson Nerves mothwoman Beads 6 February 3rd 05 10:55 PM
S.E.X. in Tucson Carolyn McCarty Quilting 1 August 7th 04 03:43 PM
New LQS in Tucson Carolyn McCarty Quilting 8 June 22nd 04 07:06 PM