Thank you all for answering! :)

Old January 4th 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Default Thank you all for answering! :)

Thanks
Old January 7th 06, 07:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Default Test - ignore

Old January 7th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

you passed... but by ignoring your request to ignore I failed.
Di

Robert Houghtaling wrote:

News==----
Newsgroups

Old January 7th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

Diana, we have a lot in common....I was JUST thinking that I dont WANT to
ignore posts from him, they dont come that often!plus there's that
contrary-dont-follow-directions thing....

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art
"D Curtis" wrote in message
you passed... but by ignoring your request to ignore I failed.
Di

Robert Houghtaling wrote:

News==----
Newsgroups

=----

Old January 7th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

I'd been studying like mad just in case a test came up and boy, I know
its better to follow directions, but in this case the *silly* gene I
have reared its lovely head.
Yes, we do have a lot in common, both interested in polyclay, puns,
dolls and people, and both of us are incredibly lovely women in our mid
years. I have a few less books published than you, however.
Ohh.. while I'm here I will tell you how wonderful you are and how
your site has once again helped me. My next door neighbor is a
scrapper..scrapbooker. The other day she helped me create a card which
spawned the thought, what if I stamped clay with words, designs, on thin
clay, baked and used them as embellishements? Which led me to Ebay to
look for stamps that suited my style. Which led to a grave
dissapointment since the things I saw in my minds eye aren't there, or
are but are far to expensive to contemplate now. So, here is where your
site comes in. (you know where Im going, dont you) Ready Stamp! I think
it would be quite easy for my friend, my DIL and myself to fill an
entire sheet with designs of our own making, splitting the cost would
make it quite reasonable for each of us.
Next comes the fun part.. hunting for just the right font each of the
words I want. Id like the word's meaning to be reflected in the font
type..dream to be dreamlike.. excite to look exciting.. etc. The one
other thing I want made at the moment is my moon face with leaves and
stars. That will be my own personal logo. Perhaps in several sizes even.

See what mischief you inspire? Thank you!
Di