Newbie to Polymer Clay - recommend a good book?

Old November 25th 03, 06:02 PM
Christi Conley

Default Newbie to Polymer Clay - recommend a good book?

Hi!
Can any of you recommend a good beginners
book? There are SO many books out there, I need
some guidance! I want to use my clay to cover things,
to make jewelry and rubber stamp on -

I do have a Atlas Pasta Machine (I have used it with
Paper Clay), so I am a step ahead : )

What book do you think would be the best for beginners?

thank you for your help!

--
Christi
Stampin' Up! Representative

Old November 25th 03, 09:28 PM
SunsetStarWolf

Can any of you recommend a good beginners
book?

I would recommend Irene Semanchuck Dean's book.... "The Weekend Crafter -
Polymer Clay".... I really like that one.
Old November 25th 03, 09:29 PM
SunsetStarWolf

Oh!.... and you can get it for 15% off at her website....
http://www.good-night-irene.com
Old November 25th 03, 11:54 PM
Karen Breuer

Hi Christi,
I'm somewhat of a newbie myself and I HIGHLY recommend "The Polymer
Clay Techniques Book" by Sue Heaser. I absolutely love this book! It
is so well done and informative. Great step-by-step instructions with
lots of pictures. Get it. You won't be disappointed. : )

Karen - thevintagegirl

Old November 27th 03, 06:10 PM
Christi Conley

Thank you BOTH -
I think I can swing getting 2 books -
Maybe I'll ask Santa : )

thanks again for your help !!
--
Christi
Stampin' Up! Representative

Old November 28th 03, 08:23 AM
PoRRo

Second vote for Sue Heasers book and I am an old fox with polymerclay. That
is REALLY good book.

You can find my polymerclay bookreviews at
http://porro.claymountain.com/bookself.html

--
PöRRö