On the Move Again

Old November 15th 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default On the Move Again

You read that right....we are MOVING again...#42 in 33 years of
marriage....#41 was for MOI and now #42 is into our NEW Home : )
Had the closing on Thurs, Nov 9, and will be outta here by the 30th...maybe
even sooner ...but we paid the rent to the end of the month. Have a few
things that need doing before we move in.

And the new Butterfly Studio with as MANY outlets as *I* want will get
started on Dec 1. YAY!!!!!!! Once again, thanks for all your advice on
setting it up. Contractor and I drew the plans out on the concrete itself
yesterday AM

AND AND AND I will be teaching the Contractor's Wife how to QUILT!!!!!!!!!!
We got us another one and I didn't even have to try!!!!! She sews and always
wanted to learn the fine art of quilting. YAY!

Will be skimming here for the next 2 weeks so STAY OUTTA TROUBLE cause
"Santa" is keeping an eye on you...... haven't really 'been on-line' for
since we got home from Houston.......if I missed anything important see addy
below..I WILL be checking email daily in AM and PM

A busy Butterfly (still at: Butterfly-Wings at cox dot net )

Old November 15th 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry Starr

Don't work too hard, and definitely do not fall over boxes, and hurt your
foot again! Congrats on your new house.

Sherry Starr

Old November 15th 06, 04:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Butterfly, dear friend:
Will you need any help storing your
stash while the contractor works his
magic in your new Studio? I would be so
very glad to be of assistance with the
neon colors, any polka dots, fabric with
words, and just about any goofy
novelties. I just love to help friends
with stash. 0:-)
PAT, Angelic in VA/USA

(rotary cut for space!)

Old November 15th 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Nice try, Pat, but I want dibs on the ugly. Polly

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Butterfly, dear friend:
Will you need any help storing your stash while the contractor works his
magic in your new Studio? I would be so very glad to be of assistance with
the neon colors, any polka dots, fabric with words, and just about any
goofy novelties. I just love to help friends with stash. 0:-)
PAT, Angelic in VA/USA

(rotary cut for space!)

Old November 15th 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

PAT, angel, there's just a tiny flaw in this offer.
The terms of return are not included? Surely ... ... to someone under
the stress of moving? ... ...
..
In message , Pat in Virginia
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old November 15th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Pat in Virginia wrote:

Butterfly, dear friend:
Will you need any help storing your
stash while the contractor works his
magic in your new Studio? I would be so
very glad to be of assistance with the
neon colors, any polka dots, fabric with
words, and just about any goofy
novelties. I just love to help friends
with stash. 0:-)
PAT, Angelic in VA/USA

Butterflywings wrote:
(rotary cut for space!)
You read that right....we are MOVING again..
And the new Butterfly Studio with as MANY outlets as *I* want will get
started on Dec 1. YAY!!!!!!! Once again, thanks for all your advice on
setting it up. Contractor and I drew the plans out on the concrete itself
yesterday AM

Pat, you are *so* good! Selfless, dedicated, generous to a fault. LOL!

Butterfly, good luck with the move and the new studio.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old November 15th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

What time can I expect you to arrive? You want it.YOU come get it. I don't
have time to even 'look' for any that you requested. Sorry.

Butterfly (not)

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Butterfly, dear friend:
Will you need any help storing your stash while the contractor works his
magic in your new Studio? I would be so very glad to be of assistance with
the neon colors, any polka dots, fabric with words, and just about any
goofy novelties. I just love to help friends with stash. 0:-)
PAT, Angelic in VA/USA

(rotary cut for space!)

Old November 15th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Ugly? You think I have 'ugly' fabric? YIKES!

Butterfly (gonna hafta think on that one)
"polly esther" wrote in message
ink.net...
Nice try, Pat, but I want dibs on the ugly. Polly

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Butterfly, dear friend:
Will you need any help storing your stash while the contractor works his
magic in your new Studio? I would be so very glad to be of assistance
with the neon colors, any polka dots, fabric with words, and just about
any goofy novelties. I just love to help friends with stash. 0:-)
PAT, Angelic in VA/USA

(rotary cut for space!)

Old November 15th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Now, isn't that something? Our sweet, gentle Butterfly seems to have just a
bit of moving attitude today. Easy, now, girl. Easy. Stay calm. You are
going to be okay. Eventually. Maybe. Polly

Old November 15th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

OK OK! YA want UGLY, I'll find ugly. Not sure where yet.......

HOW soon? What deadline?

Remind me again on Monday---think I'll be working that room by
then......give Mz Pat time to get out here.

Butterfly

"polly esther" wrote in message
ink.net...
Nice try, Pat, but I want dibs on the ugly. Polly

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Butterfly, dear friend:
Will you need any help storing your stash while the contractor works his
magic in your new Studio? I would be so very glad to be of assistance
with the neon colors, any polka dots, fabric with words, and just about
any goofy novelties. I just love to help friends with stash. 0:-)
PAT, Angelic in VA/USA

(rotary cut for space!)