Out of Lurking

Old September 28th 05, 08:47 PM
Betsy Ross

Default Out of Lurking

I am coming out of lurking because I
have to tell someone, everyone about
this.

I just received a large package of
blocks and fabrics from Martha for QOVs.
Looks like enough for most of a quilt.
And I have blocks that were sent in
addition to those for Tyler's Hug that
so many of you said could be used for
any soldier.

Hugs to Martha and to all who are making
my next Quilt of Valor possible.

Susan
aka Betsy Ross

Old September 28th 05, 09:14 PM
D Curtis

Thats so loverly... now, come on..stay out. I saved you a spot.. even
kept it warm for you.
Diana

Old September 28th 05, 09:37 PM
Mary in Washington

That is soooooooo wonderful Susan. It is always such a treat to find
surprises in the mail!!

Mary

I WOULD GIVE UP CHOCOLATE, BUT I'M NO QUITTER.
http://community.webshots.com/user/moondancewa

Old September 28th 05, 10:29 PM
Queen of Squishies

Ahhh......... big huge squishy wins again! Whoohoo!!! Welcome, welcome back
dear.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old September 28th 05, 11:39 PM
Louise

You made me smile, Susan!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

nk.net...

Old September 30th 05, 04:45 AM
Patti S

Susan
It's lovely to see you back.... really. Good luck on your next

Hugz
Patti in Seattle

Introduction - lurking not spying Rob Ridley Quilting 21 October 4th 04 06:16 PM
I"ve been lurking.. now I have a question... Sheri Shanks Beads 54 May 3rd 04 07:42 PM
Alright, one more b4 back to lurking. ~K-K~ Quilting 7 March 2nd 04 01:11 PM
Newbie ! Been lurking Starr Needlework 3 December 31st 03 05:27 PM
Lurking FLORIDA ANGEL Quilting 12 October 13th 03 09:44 PM