AD: Club News,Modular Fence 7 & 8,2 new sets, Free Picnic GHI hidden

Old June 7th 07, 02:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Babe

Default AD: Club News,Modular Fence 7 & 8,2 new sets, Free Picnic GHI hidden

Club News, More Designs have been added to the club pages, and can
only be had if you are a member. Click on this link
http://www.snaggersstitchesembroider...com/index.html
and then click on Snaggers Club to join. Added this week is a 4th of
July Set, Bowl, Doily , Napkin Band and Coaster, FSL.
I have decided to retire CD 1 for good, but for those who thought
about getting it and didn't, it will be in the Club designs until the
1st of July and then it is gone. This will be the last chance to get
CD 1. If you would like a bunch of designs for 1 small price now is
the time to join while club membership is on Intro price. These will
be added over a few days so don't panic if you don't see them all
there at once. Please be sure to let me know the email you use for
your yahoo groups, so that when I send you an invite for the new
group, where you will get your designs, everything works smoothly.

Modular Fences 7 & 8 are now posted and can be seen on page 3 of New
Designs.

If you like the Stick critters, you are going to love these Kitchen
Stick Mice. They are sooo cute, and can be seen on page 2 of New
Designs. These come in 4x4, 5x7 or 6x10. They would be so cute on
towels or hot pads. I can't make up my mind.

I think I am being over run with mice as there is a second set of
Kitchen Mice on the same page.

Almost done... Picnic Alphabet GHI is now hiding somewhere on the site
with hints on the Free Design Page and if you look at that page for a
bit, you might find another surprise

http://www.snaggersstitchesembroider...com/index.html

Ad:Modular Fences 5&6,Frog apartments,Picnic Alphabet DEF,Club News too Babe Sewing 0 June 1st 07 01:17 PM
AD - small lampwork sets and website news Kandice Seeber Beads 5 May 22nd 07 01:32 AM
Modular Knitting Bob & Carol Yarn 2 March 7th 06 11:12 AM
modular knitting Stella Fenley Yarn 5 October 5th 05 03:56 PM
AD: New Pendants and Bead Sets (PLUS GREAT NEWS) CrystalLuv Beads 0 October 12th 04 07:58 PM