OT - Some Sad News

Old February 13th 04, 09:51 AM
ccsilvania

Default OT - Some Sad News

First of all I would like to thank everyone for their prayers, but I'm sad
to say that my aunt, Lola, passed away this morning, very peacefully in her
sleep.

She came from a large family, 7 sisters and 5 brothers. All of whom live
out of state. Everyday since she came home (2 weeks) at least one of them
was by her side. Fortunately 4 of her sisters were with her when she
passed.

Please keep her husband, 3 children and 6 grandchildren, as well as her
brothers and sisters, in your thoughts and prayers as the next few days are
going to be very difficult for them all.

Connie

Old February 13th 04, 10:40 AM
Sharon Harper

(((((hugs))))) to you and your family Connie. Know she'll always be with
you

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Old February 13th 04, 10:50 AM
Gerrycam1

Prayers with them all
Gerry
Old February 13th 04, 12:05 PM
frood

Connie, I'm sorry for your loss.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old February 13th 04, 12:05 PM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

{{{{{{Connie & Family}}}}}}} The prayers worked -- they gave your DAunt a
peaceful passing. CiaoMeow ^;;^
..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Old February 13th 04, 12:15 PM
Kate Dicey

ccsilvania wrote:

First of all I would like to thank everyone for their prayers, but I'm sad
to say that my aunt, Lola, passed away this morning, very peacefully in her
sleep.

She came from a large family, 7 sisters and 5 brothers. All of whom live
out of state. Everyday since she came home (2 weeks) at least one of them
was by her side. Fortunately 4 of her sisters were with her when she
passed.

Please keep her husband, 3 children and 6 grandchildren, as well as her
brothers and sisters, in your thoughts and prayers as the next few days are
going to be very difficult for them all.

Connie

Will do! Please accept my condolences.
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old February 13th 04, 02:37 PM
Charlotte Hippen

Prayers are on their way.

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

Old February 15th 04, 01:24 AM
Coleen

Connie --

Sending loving thoughts and hugs to you and your family at this very sad
time.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen
Queen of Loving Stitches