AD - New BE odd-lot colors

Old April 20th 05, 07:04 AM
Kalera Stratton

Default AD - New BE odd-lot colors

Hi guys! I just went to Bullseye today and scored some *beyond* awesome
odd-lot colors; Rose City Marble, Light Sapphirine, Clear-Cased White,
Pale Lilac, Garnet, and Cherry Cola, and also stocked up on Light Pink
transparent as well as getting more of the odd-lot Wisteria, which they
were out of last time I was in and I thought I wasn't going to be able
to get any more. I currently have ALL the BE colors in stock and will be
going back tomorrow to restock some odd-lot colors I thought I still had
plenty of (oops... who knew the Denim and Marine Sparkle would fly outta
here so fast???).

I sell by single rods, in case anyone is looking for smaller quantities.

Here's the link:

http://www.beadwife.com/?CategoryID=726

Thanks!
--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old April 20th 05, 05:20 PM
Dr. Sooz

SHRIEK! (Looking forward to next Monday)

Old April 20th 05, 06:13 PM
Kandice Seeber

Cool!! Some of the pictures aren't showing though. On the second page, and
the fourth page.
I am totally going to order some of this stuff!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 20th 05, 08:35 PM
starlia

It's so very hard to sit on my hands and not order right now. Paying
bills first really sucks!

Old April 21st 05, 01:23 AM
Kalera Stratton

Some of them don't have pictures yet... I decided to put up the glass
first, and take pics later.

I *think* they're all up now, though.

Old April 21st 05, 01:34 AM
Kandice Seeber

Oooooh........ scampering to the store
Wooohooo!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 21st 05, 01:51 AM
JavaGirlBT

I scampered to the store this morning. g
-Ellen

Old April 22nd 05, 12:35 AM
KDK

geez - now you are evil in yet another way!

Kathy K (who bought some odd lot colors!)

Paternayan colors Bungadora Needlework 6 January 17th 05 12:08 AM
peacock colors Julia Altshuler Quilting 27 February 4th 04 04:26 PM
re peacock colors Roberta Zollner Quilting 0 January 27th 04 11:03 AM
Colors NoraBalcer Yarn 4 October 31st 03 02:55 PM
AD: Scrapbooking Products and Partylite Babydi General Crafting 0 August 24th 03 06:30 AM