National Counted Cross Stitch Show

Old May 28th 04, 02:14 AM
Margaret

Default National Counted Cross Stitch Show

Hi everyone,

I mostly lurk but do post on occasion.

The National Counted Cross Stitch Show is being held again in at Rockome
Gardens in Arcola, IL.

Has anyone attended this show?

It's about a 3+ hours drive from where I live and it would have to be a one-day
trip for me so I was wondering if it's worth it.

Thank you.

Margaret in Illinois
Old May 28th 04, 06:03 PM
Amberinauburn

Has anyone attended this show?

Yes, Margaret, I have gone every year since about 1985 or so. This year it is
still up in the air as to when we will go due to conditions at work, trying to
get a Saturday off is terrible. But the show usually last a number of days so
we will get there one time or another. They also have classes and seminars all
kinds of things. Plus the countryside around there is worth the trip by itself.
You are right in the heart of Illinois Amish country and will see them in their
buggy's on the roads and sometimes even at the show. The merchants mall is
worth the trip, the Gardens are beautiful. Go to the Rockhome website and
you'll see what I mean.. We're going, we just haven't decided what day yet, and
it all depends on work.

Amber in Central Illinois