OT Picking up Mercury (was: OT - for Sooz)

Old September 1st 03, 08:17 PM
Dr. Sooz

Default OT Picking up Mercury (was: OT - for Sooz)

How is Merc?

He is fabulous, the tough little guy. He walks really really slowly, with a
huge limp and this big cast! But he's all happy. (He spent the entire drive
from the coast to Berkeley staring at me with a big ol'smile, the Honey-Pie.)
This morning he's sleeping in very late, and now I have to go roust him to get
him to go peepee. MY BABY. Seems to be in no pain, and even though I know it
does hurt, I'm so happy that he is comfortable, at least.

Sorry I've been remiss with emails and stuff the past 24 hours -- I've been
busy with the Merc.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old September 1st 03, 08:47 PM
Carol in SLC

Seems to be in no pain, and even though I know it
does hurt, I'm so happy that he is comfortable, at least.

I am SOOOO glad Merc is home with his momma!!!

Carol in SLC
eBay:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...include=0&user
id=celestialbeads
JustBeads:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=5530
My jewelry (8/28): http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/hoyt1.jpg
Old September 1st 03, 09:18 PM
laura

"Carol in SLC" wrote in message
Seems to be in no pain, and even though I know it
does hurt, I'm so happy that he is comfortable, at least.

I am SOOOO glad Merc is home with his momma!!!

Official "me too" post, here!

Laura

Old September 1st 03, 10:38 PM
Kandice Seeber

AWWWW - I am so glad he is with you, Sooz. It sounds like he is glad, too.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

How is Merc?

He is fabulous, the tough little guy. He walks really really slowly, with

huge limp and this big cast! But he's all happy. (He spent the entire

drive
from the coast to Berkeley staring at me with a big ol'smile, the

Honey-Pie.)
This morning he's sleeping in very late, and now I have to go roust him to

get
him to go peepee. MY BABY. Seems to be in no pain, and even though I know

it
does hurt, I'm so happy that he is comfortable, at least.

Sorry I've been remiss with emails and stuff the past 24 hours -- I've

been
busy with the Merc.
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old September 2nd 03, 06:22 PM
Dr. Sooz

So glad to hear he is home and feeling pretty good.

He's been running up and down the hall! At least til I run and STOP him.
Jeez! He feels TOO GOOD!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old September 2nd 03, 06:55 PM
Deirdre S.

Probably giddy from being where he wants to be, with the people he
wants to be with.

I hope he mellows out, though, so he can heal in peace...

Deirdre

Old September 2nd 03, 11:52 PM
Kandice Seeber

LOL - yey! He's running! Just as long as he's careful with himself and
you. And of course, being a happy dog right now, I can guess that he's
not.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 8th 03, 05:56 AM
Cheryl

He's been running up and down the hall! At least til I run and STOP him.
Jeez! He feels TOO GOOD!
~~

this is good to hear!!!!
hugs to Merc....
Cheryl of A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Sooz's Mercury pic Dr. Sooz Beads 1 August 30th 03 07:18 PM
Flaxseed oil (was Mercury!) Dr. Sooz Beads 39 August 27th 03 03:06 AM
OT rant -- Stupid Ex hurt Mercury! Dr. Sooz Beads 95 August 24th 03 06:31 AM
Surgery scheduled. was-- OT rant -- Stupid Ex hurt Mercury! Dr. Sooz Beads 2 August 22nd 03 06:22 PM