And I thought Beady People were nuts!

Old October 17th 04, 01:08 AM
Beadbimbo

Default And I thought Beady People were nuts!

No comment.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
. giganews.com...
I know that we're totally greedy and nuts about our beads (some more
than others, and me more than most). However, I was asked to look at
this web page which makes us look sane.

http://mall.cairnrescue.com/items/cc_halloween.htm

I know that I am weird about Sophie, but even I don't make her wear
clothes. I thought of Merc, and how ticked he'd be if _anyone_ tried
to make him wear a silly costume.

Kathy N-V

Old October 17th 04, 01:09 AM
Diana Curtis

But then there is Spike, who seems to revel in it.
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)

Old October 17th 04, 02:13 AM
starlia

And Trinkett too. She was actually dancing around when I went to her
dresser today and started to pull out collars and shirts for a walk. It was
too dang funny. She really loves that pink boa too. She'll bring it to me
when she wants to wear it if it's somewhere she can get to.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old October 17th 04, 02:15 AM
JavaGirlBT

I have a friend on a Boston Terrier list who dresses up her dogs like that
all the time. And she gets them to pose and they love it.
http://www.btaddict.com/1.html in case you want to have a look.
-Ellen

Old October 17th 04, 03:52 AM
Carol in SLC

http://www.btaddict.com/1.html in case you want to have a look.

OMG - those are too dang cute!! Love the dogs inside the egg for Easter, LOL!

Carol in SLC
Some of my stuff: http://members.aol.com/cahslc/heart1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/heart.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/schermo2.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/schermo3.jpg
Old October 17th 04, 10:05 AM
~Candace~

Starlia, you said "went to her dresser" omg.

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

Old October 17th 04, 10:40 AM
Beadbimbo

Too cute!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old October 17th 04, 10:41 AM
Beadbimbo

Awwwwwwwwwwww, I love that about the pink boa.

Spike will bring me my shoes, if he thinks there's a chance he can talk me
into a walk.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old October 17th 04, 05:52 PM
Dr. Sooz

Starlia, you said "went to her dresser" omg.

HER dresser? ! ! ! !
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Help from the US glass people, please? Su/Cutworks Beads 21 October 7th 04 10:14 PM
OT Lest anyone see me as harsh Dr. Sooz Beads 108 October 4th 03 01:36 AM
help please. Deirdre S. Beads 66 August 15th 03 07:51 PM
OT : Just When You Thought Stuff Couldn't Be Worse rainbow Beads 7 July 4th 03 08:27 PM