diamond bits..who is giving great deals on the small bits

Old January 13th 04, 10:00 PM
Boner the Cat

Default diamond bits..who is giving great deals on the small bits

thks
bg

--
"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist,
liberal, conservative, and so forth

- Robert Heinlein

Old January 15th 04, 04:46 AM
nJb

Boner the Cat wrote:

thks
bg

--
"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist,
liberal, conservative, and so forth
- are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those
who want people to be controlled
and those who have no such desire."

- Robert Heinlein

OK, nobody wanted to reply so I will. I may be the only one that likes
these bits but for $.30 each I don't care how long they last. Harbor
Freight sells a pack of 20 and I have found them on sale for as low as
$2.99. They're diamond, straight and work well.
--
Jack

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/
Old January 15th 04, 05:50 AM
Javahut

"nJb" wrote in message
Boner the Cat wrote:

thks
bg

--
"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist,

fascist,
liberal, conservative, and so forth
- are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into

those
who want people to be controlled
and those who have no such desire."

- Robert Heinlein

OK, nobody wanted to reply so I will. I may be the only one that likes
these bits but for $.30 each I don't care how long they last. Harbor
Freight sells a pack of 20 and I have found them on sale for as low as
$2.99. They're diamond, straight and work well.
--
Jack

Do they have a variety of sizes?

Old January 15th 04, 01:17 PM
Boner the Cat

Hi,

really at .30 a piece they don't have to drill 500 holes.

many thanks your help.

"Javahut" wrote in message

"nJb" wrote in message
Boner the Cat wrote:

thks
bg

Old January 15th 04, 08:15 PM
nJb

Javahut wrote:

Do they have a variety of sizes?

The one with a tip shaped like a fez (largest cone shape, square end)
will punch through 1/8" in about 10 seconds, then I push it along on
edge to cut any shaped line 1/8" wide:

A larger set:

These are great for dressing the edges of sharp pieces or getting
"needles" off after firing. I wouldn't be without them:

A page of Diamond Life tools, aka Smooth Operators:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...Diamond%20Life

A store near you:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/retail_stores.taf

Get on their mailing list, they send out a sale catalog once a month.

Enjoy.