Happy V day!

Old February 14th 05, 03:51 PM
EggNog

Default Happy V day!

Good News!

Do you know how simple it is to go to Heaven after this
life has ended?

The good news is that God came from Heaven to earth
in the person of Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago and
died for our past, present and future sins(misdeeds).
He was born in the land of Israel supernaturally to a
virgin Jewish woman named Mary. He lived a sinless life
for thirty-three years and then sacrificed His sinless
blood and died on a cross to pay the death penalty for
our sins.

After Jesus died He rose from the dead three days later
as He said He would. The Holy Bible also tells us that
Jesus Christ ascended into Heaven and that all who accept
Him as their Lord and Saviour will live forever with Him
in Heaven where there is no more death, sorrow, sickness
and pain.

The Holy Bible very clearly explains how simple it is
to be saved and on your way to Heaven, "For if you
confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe
in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you
WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

You can be saved right now and on your way to Heaven if
you will open your heart to Jesus and pray the following
prayer:

Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so that I can have
a home in Heaven when I die. I agree with You that I am a
sinner. I believe You love me and want to save me. I
believe that You bled and died on the cross to pay the
penalty for my sins. I believe that You rose from the dead.
Please forgive my sins and come into my heart and be my
Lord and Saviour. Thank You Lord Jesus Christ for
forgiving me and saving me through Your merciful grace.
Amen.

You are now a Christian if you said the prayer and allowed
God to save you. Welcome to the family of God.

Have a great day!

Old February 14th 05, 09:57 PM
Carol

The 10th circle in hell is for those who post off topic. They spend
eternity on hold, waiting to talk to someone in computer support

Carol

Old February 15th 05, 05:16 AM
EggNog

"Carol" wrote in message
The 10th circle in hell is for those who post off topic. They spend
eternity on hold, waiting to talk to someone in computer support

Carol

Thank you Carol. Nice web site you have by the way. I saw a few things I
would like to order from you later on. Take care.