OT Laugh with me about my day.....

Old April 7th 06, 09:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT Laugh with me about my day.....

I can hear the 911 call....

Um... I'm stuck...

Stuck ma'am
Yes,... in the shower.
Why don't you get out?
Cuz the door is stuck.
Are you alone?
no.. my daughter is here with me.
Ask her to open the door.
She can't
Are you clothed ma'am?
I'm in my shower...what do you think?
Is your home locked ma'am?
No... before I shower each day I go around and unlock all the doors... you never know when you might
get lucky...

Anyhow... glad you got out! Hope you got your coffee!

Kate in MI

"Jan" wrote in message
. 125.201...
After being up all night with the "party on dude" child, I went to make
coffee... forgot filter.... first pot of coffee pitched. Start new pot...
with filter... go up to take shower..... Jess wakes up and decides there's
a 100 things I need to do for her.... except I'm in the shower... so she
jumps up and down outside shower while I calmly say in 5 minutes, when I'm
out, we'll start that. One problem.... when I go to open the doors to the
shower to get out... they are stuck... shut. Great.... now I quickly
evaluate I'm not going to scale that height and get out that way. Not sure
I want Jess to realize I'm stuck in here and not playing a game. vbg Not
sure even if she went and got the phone she has the strength to throw it
over the door... besides I've done a really good job of teaching her "no
throw" vbg And just who would I trust enough to call and ask... could
you come over, break a window to get in, climb in and then break the shower
door to get me out and please don't bring a digital camera and STOP
laughing.... decide that's not really an option.... Niether is calling 911
vbg Apparently God decided he'd laughed enough and after 30 minutes
dripping wet with child dancing and yelling the whole time on the other
side, I managed to get the doors to shift enough to get out. New diet
incentive?? Art gets home tonight.... sure hope he can fix those
things...... lol... maybe I'll just put up a shower curtain... easier to
clean vbg Pina Coladas will begin any moment now...... And I'm willing
to bet at least 9 out of 10 of you now have a better look to how your day
started vbg

--
Jan
RCTQ Coffee Diva

Old April 7th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Exactly vbg and then published police call/report of said account in
small town newspaper vbg I actually was counting down how many hours
before DH got back into town and trying to figure out how to micro
manage DD from inside the shower because I was not making that call
vbg And the second pot of coffee was very good thanks! ;-)

--
Jan
RCTQ Coffee Diva

"Kate G." wrote in