Test drive??

Old January 30th 08, 06:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KI Graham

Default Test drive??

Just uploaded my first new pattern in a long time: I struggled to get the
instructions right, and I'm sure hoping they're clear! Anyone want to test
drive it for me?http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham/partners/nightday.htm

--
Kim Graham
http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham

Old January 30th 08, 09:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Normally, I would, like a shot, Kim; but on my table at the moment is a
'farmyard' (patterns) to test for a friend!
Must be the time of year g
So, I'll have to pass this time. It looks good, though. I like it a
lot.
..
In message v9Unj.24633$4w.19368@pd7urf2no, KI Graham
writes
Just uploaded my first new pattern in a long time: I struggled to get the
instructions right, and I'm sure hoping they're clear! Anyone want to test
drive it for me?http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham/partners/nightday.htm

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 30th 08, 03:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Oh, Kim, that is a WONDERFUL pattern. I am just so bogged down that I can't
put it in my queue until mid February. PAT

Old January 30th 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative[_3_]

If you can wait for a report until this weekend, I'm more than happy to give
your beautiful pattern a test drive!

If you'd like a beginner's POV, my DD (13 years old) will try it, too, this
weekend, and give you feedback on a novice's perspective.

--
Connie
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com

Old January 30th 08, 04:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

I printed it, Kim. Does that count as good intentions? Right now, up on
the design wall there are 27 scoops of ice cream that need to be appliquéd.
Your block is just beautiful and I would like to try it. Polly

Old January 30th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy[_2_]

I'll give it a whorl this weekend!! i do have to start quilting the
obnoxious "Peanuts" quilt for my neice....(B-day suprise). but i can
take a few minutes to check this out!

amy in CNY

OT-A game to drive you batty Lucille Needlework 5 October 15th 06 04:34 PM
Warp Drive Chocolate Pie Frank Reid Quilting 83 December 6th 05 02:10 PM
Hard Drive Failure ALZ Quilting 9 December 3rd 04 01:56 AM
OT Story - I'm not blonde, I only drive that way Candace Beads 7 May 6th 04 01:15 PM