sushi bar

Old September 22nd 03, 06:05 AM
Katra

Karen_AZ wrote:

WHY IS IT ONLY OK FOR SKINNY WOMEN TO LOVE GOOD FOOD???

Hear hear! I'm NOT skinny, I don't care (well, I'm working on healthier
habits but that's my only genuine concern these days) and I love food and
love cooking. Don't like it? Too f-ing bad! I'm learning that I can cook
good HEALTHY food as well as the more sinful stuff. Either way, it makes me
proud when Mike and the kids say "wow Mom that was great" about something
I've made. I just make smaller portions of better things, now. G

AND I have the coolest pair of sushi (tobiko) earrings that I love to wear!

--
KarenK

Sign on to rec.food.cooking :-)

Katra

-
^,,^ Cats-haven Hobby Farm ^,,^ ^,,^

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...s&userid=katra
Old September 23rd 03, 05:18 AM
Kaytee

In article BWubb.578$hp5.512@fed1read04, "Karen_AZ"
writes:

AND I have the coolest pair of sushi (tobiko) earrings that I love to wear!

And I have a wind-up, walking sushi toy.....
Kaytee
"Simplexities" on
www.eclecticbeadery.com
http://www.rubylane.com/shops/simplexities

Old September 23rd 03, 05:48 AM
Helen C

I'm telling you, the best descriptive word is
OVERBUILT (like building something above code!)

Later,

Helen C

Old September 23rd 03, 06:58 AM
Kandice Seeber

Yes, I am. I weigh about 285, and I have no problem with it. I do what I
can to stay healthy. I am a big girl - I take up lots of space. I'm
rubenesque. I'm voluptuous. I'm plus sized, large, full figured, fat,
whatever. The words don't hurt. If someone said them with a negative
connotation, that would hurt. For about three seconds.
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

]I am fat

YOU ARE NOT!

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
-----------
It's not what you take, when you leave this world behind you;
it's what you leave behind you when you go. -- Randy Travis

Old September 23rd 03, 07:10 AM
Helen C

Here, here!!! People that make snide comments are usually more insecure
that I'll EVER be. I have to live in this body, not them. The only time I
even consider it a problem is when there's health issues.

BTW Kandice, I'm really beginning to wonder about you. Almost the same
birthday, almost the same weight. You live in the NW. Where did I go
wrong? G I might be a little taller if it matters. BG

Later,

Helen C

Old September 23rd 03, 07:39 AM
Kandice Seeber

ROFLMAO - girl, look at those pics again!!! My ass is huge! My hubby loves
it. More to hold on to, he says.
You're so sweet though. I should tell everyone that fat is in the eye
of the beholder.
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

]Yes, I am. I weigh about 285, and I have no problem with it. I do what

]can to stay healthy. I am a big girl - I take up lots of space. I'm
]rubenesque. I'm voluptuous. I'm plus sized, large, full figured,

i would never have guessed that. you did not appear "fat" to me, when
i was there!

-----------

Old September 23rd 03, 07:57 AM
Shirley Shone

I think voluptuous is the word. You have got very nice love handles for
him to hold.
I am afraid my love handles have slipped down round to the front to hang
over the top of my legs.

I shall never forget the time when my mother complained to a handsome
young locum doctor about her hernia. Mother was very over weight and a
truss was not much good for her.

However the Doc. got Mum to stand up and said he would have a look.
In front of us all he lifted her skirt and made the profound statement."
It is not a truss you want it is scaffolding."
I thought mother was going to swat him but she told him he was cheeky.

My sister and I were struggling not to laugh because we thought it
hilarious.
Shirley

In article , Kandice Seeber
writes

Old September 23rd 03, 08:25 AM
Kandice Seeber

ROFLMAO!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 23rd 03, 09:43 AM
Helen C

Yep, 5'10" (or if I'm REALLY honest 5' 9 3/4") Brown hair (born a
strawberry blond - and I wonder why I'm confused G) (shows up in the sun)
Blue eyes. You have the opposite problem with clothes I do. But at least
you can hem pants. It's hard to ADD length. {insert twilight zone music
here}

Later,

Helen C