wow, It looks like it's been four years since I was on this group! HI!!!

Old January 14th 05, 07:17 AM
Kitty

Default wow, It looks like it's been four years since I was on this group! HI!!!

oops, not sure how to use the google format, appearently.

Anyway, I remember kate and some others from then, but since I can no
longer recieve newsgroups, I haven't been to active here. I used to
be Kitty in Somerset, PA.

I hope to find all the regulars still here, I have missed you all a
lot. I finally found a way to recieve the group emails. Hi everyone!
Kitty, in Somerset,PA

Old January 14th 05, 08:08 AM

Kitty wrote:
oops, not sure how to use the google format, appearently.

Anyway, I remember kate and some others from then, but since I can no
longer recieve newsgroups, I haven't been to active here. I used to
be Kitty in Somerset, PA.

Hey, I am pretty sure I remember you! How's life?
Old January 14th 05, 04:13 PM
Kate Dicey

Kitty wrote:

oops, not sure how to use the google format, appearently.

Anyway, I remember kate and some others from then, but since I can no
longer recieve newsgroups, I haven't been to active here. I used to
be Kitty in Somerset, PA.

I hope to find all the regulars still here, I have missed you all a
lot. I finally found a way to recieve the group emails. Hi everyone!
Kitty, in Somerset,PA

Hi! Welcome back!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old January 16th 05, 03:22 PM
Kitty

Oh other than having two daughters move in on me in the last year, with
three little ones that I am now babysitting full time, nothing much, I
guess. I learned I am getting old LOL and damaged my knee a couple
years ago, but it is much better now and one daughter has gotten into
drugs heavily so I am caring for her kids. How's your kids? I
remember you too. I think you were raising about five of them by
yourself back then? Kitty

Old January 16th 05, 03:23 PM
Kitty

Thanks, it's nice to be back in the loop, as it were. Kitty

Old January 16th 05, 05:15 PM

Kitty wrote:
Oh other than having two daughters move in on me in the last year, with
three little ones that I am now babysitting full time, nothing much, I
guess. I learned I am getting old LOL and damaged my knee a couple
years ago, but it is much better now and one daughter has gotten into
drugs heavily so I am caring for her kids. How's your kids? I
remember you too. I think you were raising about five of them by
yourself back then? Kitty

I have four. The oldest moved in with his dad because he couldn't
understand why he had to restrict his own freedoms to accommodate the
others, who had school work to do during the hours he wanted to do
things that were distracting to them. He has ADD and learning and
cognitive thinking disabilities and I understand why he could never
understand it, knowing what other things during his life he had
tremendous difficulty understanding, but that didn't make it any easier
for the rest of them. The next oldest just left for college last Monday
and will be there for a number of years except for Christmases, when she
can come home, because she's on a work-study program where she works
part-time during the school year and full-time over the summer with an
on-campus job and that pays her tuition, and then after her first
semester she can get an off-campus job as well to pay her room and
board. She's my hardest worker and I know she will make it. In less
than one week she now has more friends (new ones or ones she knew when
she was younger and has reconnected with) than she had her entire time
during high school (she bypassed high-school mentality and went straight
to adult-level mentality, and she could never relate to other high
schoolers her age) The youngest two are still home. Everybody is
taller than me, and I am immensely enjoying watching who they are all
turning out to be.

OT fun Age Guage Terbear Quilting 6 June 14th 04 08:23 PM
embroidery online web site stefanie cheah Needlework 30 December 8th 03 08:34 PM
Next years CATS schedule Beverly B Needlework 2 September 6th 03 02:55 PM